This is a General Discussion Topic

Naoe

Haven't been on this site in while so. Hello again people, how are you?

Are there any people in some sort of group chat like in Skype or Discord or whatever and you feel like a ghost. You type away and no one replies or anything like that.

NAOE! :mare:

i was wondering where youve been. how are you? glad to see you again! <3

as for your question, i am a part of a discord group and i have to admit it has happened and it had negatively affected those in the group since it was nothing more that just my paranoia. i know the group im in wouldnt intentionally do that or make me feel isolated and it was mostly just my own end. i cant say for sure thats whats going on with you naoe but if you do care for these people, maybe it would be best to let them know in a calm manor how you feel.

welcome back. <3

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

as for your question, i am a part of a discord group and i have to admit it has happened and it had negatively affected those in the group since it was nothing more that just my paranoia. i know the group im in wouldnt intentionally do that or make me feel isolated and it was mostly just my own end. i cant say for sure thats whats going on with you naoe but if you do care for these people, maybe it would be best to let them know in a calm manor how you feel.

welcome back. <3

Oh, I didn't know you felt this way lol. Well, I'm good, thank you. Now I said that because I'm in a discord chat and recently its kind of been that way. I just wish there was more interaction.

52 minutes ago, Naoe said:

Are there any people in some sort of group chat like in Skype or Discord or whatever and you feel like a ghost. You type away and no one replies or anything like that.

The problem with Skype and Discord chat is that whenever it gets too active, your opinion will be washed over by several other posts and they'll likely won't see it in time, especially if what you're trying to say isn't on the same subject as what they're talking about. However don't let that discourage you. It's not like they're ignoring you intentionally, it's just that it gets very busy and people don't have the time to read every post.

Edited by KonpekiUmi

So it's basically the confession thread, just without the teenage angst and social inept ability? 

48 minutes ago, Naoe said:

Don't know that feeling, but I cheated a bit and put all my skill points into charisma when I was born. Good choice in retrospect.

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

there, there naoe. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ if you care about these people, it might be best to talk with them about it or if you feel its not worth it, maybe just leave.

Thing is I initially joined this chat because it would sometimes have announcements for Majikoi translations. The people in there are alright, so maybe i should just look out for the announcements only.

2 minutes ago, Naoe said:

Thing is I initially joined this chat because it would sometimes have announcements for Majikoi translations. The people in there are alright, so maybe i should just look out for the announcements only.

that might be best. its hard trying to be friends with some people when they just have no interest. hope it works out for you man. <3

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

welcome back. <3

Yes, yes.....believe so then I can crush your hope :meguface:

Edited by DarkZedge

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

So it's basically the confession thread, just without the teenage angst and social inept ability? 

Don't know that feeling, but I cheated a bit and put all my skill points into charisma when I was born. Good choice in retrospect.

How many skill points are we talking about though? :Kappa:

Edited by DarkZedge

Just now, Naoe said:

Its okay. hes such a Mitch. lol and thanks ill try to use this forum more.

Hope you do, it can be hard to get started but it's really welcoming and fun to hang around once you get past that barrier :3

Edited by DarkZedge