Dies Irae Prefundia now live!

Decay

1 minute ago, Kawasumi said:

same.

Maybe she's a sub-heroine whom you can pair-up with? They are some VNs that have sub-heriones like "Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!?"

I really hope there is romance between the Protagonist and her in the game. She's really pretty.

32 minutes ago, Kaito1 said:

Maybe she's a sub-heroine whom you can pair-up with? They are some VNs that have sub-heriones like "Tenshin Ranman Lucky or Unlucky!?"

I really hope there is romance between the Protagonist and her in the game. She's really pretty.

so I asked around and it seems like theres some stuff that makes it hard for the "bad guys" to be there in the first place, so it sounds like some drama is bound to happen

8 hours ago, Dergonu said:

She is very pretty so I'm a bit interested as well, but I'd prefer if talks about something that could potentially be quite spoilery to the story remains in spoiler tags at least guys.

I'm glad you also think she's very pretty! Hopefully we can find out more about her when the game comes out. Just kind of disappointing that she doesn't at least get a route.

However, people say we can see more of her in the Drama CD that will come with the game.

7 hours ago, Kaito1 said:

I'm glad you also think she's very pretty! Hopefully we can find out more about her when the game comes out. Just kind of disappointing that she doesn't at least get a route.

However, people say we can see more of her in the Drama CD that will come with the game.

Isn't the drama CD in Japanese? If it is then we'll probably expect a script file for us to read through. That's if they decide to translate it.

You could always ask them about having Rusalka's route as an add-on. Although hiring voice actors and writing a scenario for one character seems a bit too out of hand for the developers.

I also wish that she has a route too since she looks really pretty (like all of you guys have said). First thing that I looked up was if Rusalka had a route of not and you can picture the disappointment that I had afterwards too.

1 hour ago, jetpack003 said:

Isn't the drama CD in Japanese? If it is then we'll probably expect a script file for us to read through. That's if they decide to translate it.

You could always ask them about having Rusalka's route as an add-on. Although hiring voice actors and writing a scenario for one character seems a bit too out of hand for the developers.

I also wish that she has a route too since she looks really pretty (like all of you guys have said). First thing that I looked up was if Rusalka had a route of not and you can picture the disappointment that I had afterwards too.

Really, is that possible? If we ask them about adding Rusalka route, they actually might do it? Actually, that would be a great idea for a stretch goal! Have you already posted a message there about it?

Also, I'm glad more people are wanting a Rusalka route. I'm also glad that you think she's pretty too.

Edited by Kaito1

They *might* add it as a stretch goal if you ask, but the odds of it happening are astronomically low. Unless that's what the $500,000 goal currently is, which I find highly doubtful. 

You'll just have to live with the fact that she's a minor character in this story. 

58 minutes ago, Kaito1 said:

Really, is that possible? If we ask them about adding Rusalka route, they actually might do it? Actually, that would be a great idea for a stretch goal! Have you already posted a message there about it?

Also, I'm glad more people are wanting a Rusalka route. I'm also glad that you think she's pretty too.

It is possible if there's enough requests for it. You just need to find some other people around who would like to see Rusalka as a character route and get them to all send a request to the people working on it. I think you can post it on the Prefundia page as well.

That being said, I think you should keep your expectations low in case it doesn't work. Them catering for one route is a bit out of hand and it costs a fair bit just to rehire the voice actors again. If it was for 2-3 routes (depends on length too) then I can see it working.

Just give it a shot. It wouldn't hurt to try and at least ask them about it.

Edited by jetpack003

12 minutes ago, jetpack003 said:

It is possible if there's enough requests for it. You just need to find some other people around who would like to see Rusalka as a character route and get them to all send a request to the people working on it. I think you can post it on the Prefundia page as well.

That being said, I think you should keep your expectations low in case it doesn't work. Them catering for one route is a bit out of hand and it costs a fair bit just to rehire the voice actors again. If it was for 2-3 routes (depends on length too) then I can see it working.

Just give it a shot. It wouldn't hurt to try and at least ask them about it.

I just did!:) I posted it on their Prefundia page. It would also help if you all could request them making a stretch goal for Rusalka's route too. This will at least show them there are people that want it. I know the chances are kind of low, but it's worth a shot.

4 hours ago, Kaito1 said:

I'm guessing we all have to try and ask them about adding a stretch goal for her route. Especially since she has a role in the Drama CD.  It's kind of a disappointing for her to be just a side character.

guys, ITS PETITION TIME

4 minutes ago, Kaito1 said:

I know she doesn't have a route in the game, but the developers keep showing the Protagonist and Rusalka being together. In fact check out this tapestry from the Official site. Seeing this just gets my hope up of being able to pair up with her.

g511_01.jpg

its appearently a really popular couple in the community so its basically just fanservice as far as I understand

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

guys, ITS PETITION TIME

I agree with you! But first, have you posted a message about adding Rusalka on Prefundia? I already did and I think you should too as well. It will at least let them know that the fans really want to see a Rusalka route.

Then maybe we can do a petition. Though I think it might be better to get as many people to request on the Prefundia.

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

its appearently a really popular couple in the community so its basically just fanservice as far as I understand

And that's even more reason why she needs a route in this game.