Grisaia Complete Box Pre-Order now open

Hayashi

50 minutes ago, KonpekiUmi said:

English release when?

Never if you missed the Grisaia Kickstarter campaign, this is basically the 285 USD reward tier with more stuff and a new Collector's Box art.

43 minutes ago, Benji Price said:

Guess after Sekai Project releases Grisaia no Rakuen so... I'll take some time :vinty::vinty:

You are forgetting ChiruChiru Michiru.

2 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Hayashi is a Frontwing fanboy, don't even bother :meguface:

It seems that OP can read japanese though, so that would warrant the purchase of this Complete Box, however this has little value for people that can't read japanese (which I assume involves the majority of people here).

Edited by Nier

2 minutes ago, Nier said:

Never if you missed the Grisaia Kickstarter campaign, this is basically the 285 USD reward tier with more stuff and a new Collector's Box art.

Well that sucks. But I guess it's no surprise considering it is a limited edition. Oh well, it's not like the VNs themselves will get additional content so I can settle with just getting each release one at a time.

2 minutes ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Well that sucks. But I guess it's no surprise considering it is a limited edition. Oh well, it's not like the VNs themselves will get additional content so I can settle with just getting each release one at a time.

Yeah but they'll be digital-only though.

5 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

I can only imagine, if this ever gets released in english via SP, it will cost almost twice as much. Would be a nice thing for collectors, or those who want to grab a full package of all the Grisaia games.

Yeah. I checked the price of the first Grisaia VN on denpasoft and it's close to $50. Assuming the sequels don't have varying costs, the total price of the whole box set would be roughly about $160 to $200 total.

45 minutes ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Yeah. I checked the price of the first Grisaia VN on denpasoft and it's close to $50. Assuming the sequels don't have varying costs, the total price of the whole box set would be roughly about $160 to $200 total.

55 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

I can only imagine, if this ever gets released in english via SP, it will cost almost twice as much.

As I said, was first available through Sekai Project Kickstarter, for 285 USD you had the 4 games, a collector's box and a 5-Disc OST as well as 3 posters and a B2 Tapestry.

5-Disc OST: http://vgmdb.net/album/56911

Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/the-grisaia-trilogy-three-huge-visual-novels-for-p

Backers could choose between 2 different Collector's Box art:

YIKK2u2.jpg

SP2ZSjW.jpg

Edited by Nier

1 hour ago, Nier said:

this is basically the 285 USD reward tier with more stuff and a new Collector's Box art.

Not quite. This is different in that it's the base Japanese games, and not the vita port version that SP used for their physical copies. (They don't have 18+ versions in physical copies, only in digital.) Basically, the base PC games in this collection is the full games, not the cut versions.

Other than that, yeah it's pretty much just a collection of everything Grisaia, ever. The games, drama CDs and a whole bunch of other stuff packed into one complete collection to celebrate the fact that the entire Grisaia franchise has passed 300k sales. (Hot damn.)

29 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Not quite. This is different in that it's the base Japanese games, and not the vita port version that SP used for their physical copies. (They don't have 18+ versions in physical copies, only in digital.) Basically, the base PC games in this collection is the full games, not the cut versions.

Yeah but there was never any plans for an 18+ physical version in the West to begin with, I am sure that most people here are aware of this and this was made clear since the beginning of the Kickstarter campaign. Also I wouldn't call this a "cut" version, this is not a game that Sekai Project (G-senjou no Maou) or MoeNovel (Konosora) or NextNinja (ChuSingura46+1) took and cut themselves, this is the PS Vita version ported on PC.

29 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Other than that, yeah it's pretty much just a collection of everything Grisaia, ever. The games, drama CDs and a whole bunch of other stuff packed into one complete collection to celebrate the fact that the entire Grisaia franchise has passed 300k sales. (Hot damn.)

If you can read japanese, this is good value for your money:

https://vndb.org/r49197

Kajitsu, Meikyuu, Rakuen, and Idol Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru ☆ Michiru are in DVDs while Senritsu, Sunkan, and Zankou are in card that leads you to a DL link.

Also includes:

- Grisaia no Kajitsu, Meikyuu, Rakuen, and Idol Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru ☆ Michiru soundtrack CDs
- Grisaia remix CD (Kajitsu OP, Mekyuu OP & ED, Rakuen OP)
- Drama radio CD "Club Grisaia"
- Grisaia Complete Visual Book
- Short story collection in light novel format by Kuwashima Yoshikasu
- 300.000 copies sold commemoration acrylc illustration stand
- Can badge set (54mm diameter) that was sold at Comic Market 88
- ChaosTCG Premium Card

Edited by Nier

23 minutes ago, Nier said:

Yeah but there was never any plans for an 18+ physical version in the West to begin with, I am sure that most people here are aware of this and this was made clear since the beginning of the Kickstarter campaign. Also I wouldn't call this a "cut" version, this is not a game that Sekai Project (G-senjou no Maou) or MoeNovel (Konosora) took or NextNinja (ChuSingura46+1) took and cut themselves, this is the PS Vita version ported on PC.

Yeah, just poinitng out that it's quite different, contents wise compared to the English localization special edition you mentioned. This is specially made for the 300k sales promotion.

Excuse my wording, I meant to say that this contains the uncut version, not that the English version was the cut version. Came out wrong. (Uncut as in, unrated.)

23 minutes ago, Nier said:

If you can read japanese, this is good value for your money:

https://vndb.org/r49197

Yeah, I know, I read the page linked in the OP. Sadly, for me the lack of language skills isn't the problem, the lack of funds is :sacchan:

44 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Actually SP was NOT clear that it would be an all ages for the physical release.

They did confirm that it was the all ages version when the campaign was launched, how was that not clear?

What was not clear was the status of the PS Vita version.

Edited by Nier

3 hours ago, Nier said:

They did confirm that it was the all ages version when the campaign was launched, how was that not clear?

What was not clear was the status of the PS Vita version.

It was not initially confirmed and most thought it was going to be a normal 18+ version. Communication was horrible surrounding that kickstarter. Perhaps you did not pay attention. I was one of those that SP misled and because of it, they lost a potential customer.

24 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

It was not initially confirmed and most thought it was going to be a normal 18+ version. Communication was horrible surrounding that kickstarter. Perhaps you did not pay attention. I was one of those that SP misled and because of it, they lost a potential customer.

I actually paid attention which is why I knew that it was All-Ages when I backed, as I said Sekai Project did confirm that it was the All Ages version when it launched, they made it clear that if you backed the Kickstarter campaign what you would be getting would be all ages versions of the games.

What they weren't clear about was:

1. Whether or not there would be the possibility of eventually getting 18+ versions through some other means

2. PS Vita version

Issue 1 was resolved by having the 18+ digital version released through Denpasoft.

The Kickstarter campaign was 45 days long, you could change or cancel your pledge at any time too.

Edited by Nier

2 hours ago, Nier said:

I actually paid attention which is why I knew that it was All-Ages when I backed, as I said Sekai Project did confirm that it was the All Ages version when it launched, they made it clear that if you backed the Kickstarter campaign what you would be getting would be all ages versions of the games.

What they weren't clear about was:

1. Whether or not there would be the possibility of eventually getting 18+ versions through some other means

2. PS Vita version

Issue 1 was resolved by having the 18+ digital version released through Denpasoft.

The Kickstarter campaign was 45 days long, you could change or cancel your pledge at any time too.

Ya, that was not clearly stated at first which had many upset. People wanted an 18+ physical, not digital. SP has been known for bad communication more than once. If you are love with them, then their is nothing I can do to change your mind. You will probably never see an 18+ physical sold on Denpasoft post Kickstarter, and apparently they are no longer shipping out any physical copies from what they have told me.