The "summon your best worst girl" Thread

TexasDice

This is basically just a shower thought I came up with some time ago in the Skype-group, after reading a manga short with that exact premise. But it leads to some interesting decision making.

The deal is very easy; Through some unrealistic and reality-bending means, you are able to summon a heroine from any VN you've read into the real world. The catch? The summoned girl is the heroine you liked the least out of the chosen title. (For the sake of wish-fulfillment, she can be in love with you) 

Fun to ponder about, because you optimally choose a VN in which your least favorite choice isn't too far away from your favorite choice. On a slightly deeper level, I like this scenario, because it forces you to remember VNs you've read by how many of the characters were evenly balanced in terms of quality and taste, rather than which title simply had your favorite character.

VPcrIYx.png

So, which Visual Novel do you choose and who do you end up with? Feel free to post your result, list some pros/cons and exchange your support and/or disdain with the choices of others.

Annotations:

1. The terms "girl" and "heroine" are interchangeable here. Otome readers can obviously nominated their least favorite boy and what have you.

2. Choosing a VN with only two, one or even less characters to choose from is not allowed. However, this thread isn't limited to romance.

Edited by TexasDice
Rephrasing and slight meme removal.

Just now, Ariurotl said:

Sorry, but I don't get exactly how this works. Say I name a VN and what? You guess my least favorite heroine? The next person guesses my least favorite heroine?

No, you just name your pick and tell us your result. Other people can then proclaim their support or disappointment with your choice.

Not a very interactive game, but I didn't want to post my brainfarts in the VN discussion.

6 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

No, you just name your pick and tell us your result. Other people can then proclaim their support or disappointment with your choice.

Not a very interactive game, but I didn't want to post my brainfarts in the VN discussion.

Grisaia no Kajitsu
Pros: Cute chars
Cons: Michiru

Not saying she's a bad heroine (never finished her route, forgive me) but she annoyed the shit out of me while reading another routes.

Edited by Nobody~~

4 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Yeah, I'd say calling it a game is stretching it a bit. :makina:

But that does give some food for thought. I suppose you'd want to pick a VN in which all heroines are relatively okay, so even the worst one wouldn't be so bad. Hmm. I'm gonna have to think about it!

Just now, Ariurotl said:

Yeah, I'd say calling it a game is stretching it a bit. :makina:I

But that does give some food for thought. I suppose you'd want to pick a VN in which all heroines are relatively okay, so even the worst one wouldn't be so bad. Hmm. I'm gonna have to think about it!

Now that you tell me off, it is more of an actual discussion than a game. :wafuu: 

Maybe the OP can be reworked and a mod could move it to VN talk or something. For now, this is what we got.

2 minutes ago, Nobody~~ said:

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Respectable choice.

Eh, I didn't mean to. Call it a game, who cares?

I'll pick DEARDROPS (not just because I love it or anything, baka) and Kanade. I genuinely don't dislike any of the heroines in it, but Kanade is too much of a domestic moeblob for my tastes.

I wanted to pick Chaos;Head and Nanami as my first choice, but it technically doesn't have any heroine routes (and Nanami is technically Takumi's sister... well, as much as it's possible, considering the spoilerifics), so it doesn't count.

Well @TexasDice I had the same crappy 1st decision as you at Hoshimemo... the good this is that from there all other routes look like master pieces though :wahaha:

And other great con from Hoshimemo is that you can't play Kosame's route without finishing Komomo's (which spoils you most of it)

57 minutes ago, Nobody~~ said:

Grisaia no Kajitsu

I'm not a Michiru lover, but I enjoyed her route more than Makina's.

And taking G-Senjou no Maou, Tsubaki's route was really a disappointment... to me at least.

This is hard, because I can't think of too many heroines I've really disliked. I may not have liked the story they were in so much, but I didn't actually hate the girl or anything. So I guess I'll go with humor when I do this:

b4fa5b80947233b0bb19b3be15345fb313111085

Pros: most likely to have completely kinky sex with you anywhere, anytime. can't hear a thing you say.

Cons: absolute single-mindedness on always being right, even more so than your average female, leading to potentially harmful results. can read your lips so no muttering under your breath. and her father is a fucktard.

58 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Cons: absolute single-mindedness on always being right, even more so than your average female, ...

I'm totally going to tell your wife you said that.

There should probably be some rule like "minimum five heroines". Also, I hereby christen this the "Best Worst Girl" competition.

Anyway, after applying that rule myself and carefully looking through my VNDB, although G-Senjou was a very strong contender in this contest, I landed on Rewrite as the game I've played with Best Worst Girl, leaving me stuck with:

12927.jpg

Pros: I actually do find the clumsy thing cute; I like redheads; worst-case scenario, deploy the Chihaya Beam.

Cons: Sakuya probably wouldn't approve of me; she's got a pretty boring personality :unsure:

Well, my pick would be, out of the VN's I've finished:

Spoiler

Image result for mayuzumi yukie

Mayuzumi Yukie from Majikoi.

I guess I'll do it this way since that seems to be the trend here.

Pros: Could do pretty much any kind of house-work, a.k.a. your stereotypical house wife, and trained in sword combat which is pretty cool. Could also be fun to tease.

Cons: Very shy, low self-esteem, uninteresting personality.

Was going to go with Kimi e okuru, sora no hana, but I honestly liked all the heroines in that game a lot. Might be considered cheating.

Hmm, well then, let's go with Hakoniwa Logic, which puts us with Koko.

27734.jpg

Pros: She is a huge M, and would probably be onboard with literally anything in the bedroom. She is also really devoted to the person she likes, which is a pretty great quality, and she is quite a caring person in general. 

Cons: Her personality is cute in tiny doses, but 90% of the time it makes me want to scream and run away. Also, her tendency to tie herself up half-naked in the classroom when everyone else has left isn't exactly the best quirk in the world. Oh, and the way she spaces out in her weird fantasies all the time is quite annoying as well.

Honestly would have to choose Fate for this one.

Worst heroine: Between Sakura and Saber. They are both really good but Sakura is a bit better, so Saber the winner.

Pros: Really cute, really powerful, and everything else really.

Cons: None really, maybe that she's not "human" per se, but hey!

Why am I limited to girls? You've crossed out my VN of choice, "The Second Reproduction".

Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to participate in this, I really do love most characters. I can't tell what's the "Best Worst Girl" as has been put. I can come up with plenty of "Worst Girls". Just not the best.

10 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

If you want to rework the OP, I can move it to VN Talk before I go to sleep.

Reworked and reworded. This should do, methinks.

17 hours ago, Ariurotl said:

I mean, you could just go the opposite route and pick a VN filled only with girls you hated. Ikikoi for example. :Kappa:

That's kinda easy for me: I'll pick Shuffle and the heroine would be Asa.

She was actually my least favorite heroine in Shuffle, but she was my absolute favorite in Really? Really! when she turned into long-hair Asa. So, no regrets here. She just has to grow her hair long and I'll get one of my favorite heroines. :mare:

Edited by ChaosRaven