Twin character

XiDanis

Clover Day's has a good twin route with the bonus of two imoutos routes. Through i don't like that much Hekiru cuz she is a bit slow, Hikaru is 10/10.

But if you are looking for twins this is the game, what's better than one pair of twins? 3 pairs of twins of course (note the twincest tho). 

Other good games with twins are Majo Koi Nikki and Izayoi no Fortuna (nakiges with mystery).

You need to specify translated or not. To Heart 2 has a beta patch with a good translated twins route (that I translated.) Clover Day's is untranslated with a good translated route (actually I've finished translating it but we haven't released any patch with the translation and aren't going to any time soon.)

5 minutes ago, Firemonk said:

Completely forgot about them.... I'm ashamed of myself

Though you have to play Komomo's route 1st to enable Kosame's (which I think is worth)... In Eternal Heart there's a route with both of them if I'm not wrong (I'll confirm it in 10 years, hoping in that time someone will TL it :vinty:).

12 minutes ago, Benji Price said:

Though you have to play Komomo's route 1st to enable Kosame's (which I think is worth)... In Eternal Heart there's a route with both of them if I'm not wrong (I'll confirm it in 10 years, hoping in that time someone will TL it :vinty:).

If i remember correctly, it's only a bj h-scene in a dream in komomo route, not really a 3p route. 

On 12/2/2016 at 10:41 PM, Benji Price said:

really is that like route yoru (if my heart had a wings)??

1 minute ago, Benji Price said:

Indeed.

A more interesting route than Asa's, to me at least.

Yep it was, although asa's route had that weird little thing where they smeared ice cream on each other.... that was funny as fuck

Edited by Firemonk