What is the VN that you guys most want to see translated?

Dark Ariel7

Hmmm... Played almost none of these and played different releases of some of these, but would love to see those particular versions TLd anyway:

Remember11, Ever17 and Never7's PSP versions- Would love to have these amazing VNs on the go (via my Vita).

The House In Fata Morgana -COLLECTED EDITION- - I would love to have one of my favorite VNs on my Vita. Never happening in English though is it ;_;

12Riven- I really want to read anything similar to Infinity VNs in tone and themes.

C;H Noah- Really want to see the precursor to Steins; Gate, again on Vita.

YU-NO's remake, so that I can replay it and see how the revamped art style feels.

Kamaitachi no Yoru's sequels, Shin Hayarigami games, and Net High are stuff that seem interesting but I don't know much about.

1 hour ago, Okarin said:

- 12Riven (difficult)

That game been fully translated by Lemnisca Translations a few months before they removed all fan translation patches from their website.

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

The House In Fata Morgana -COLLECTED EDITION- - I would love to have one of my favorite VNs on my Vita. Never happening in English though is it ;_;

This one is voiced too!

Edited by Nier

I really, really want to read Sayonara wo Oshiete. The art looks beautiful, especially for its time, and it's story and themes sound right up my alley. In a similar vein, I would love to read Iwaihime and Fairytail Requiem. I love both 07th and Liarsoft. I already know that Ryukishi is good at that sort of thing and I would absolutely love to read a horror from Liarsoft, which might be my favorite VN producer.

2 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

Yeah, I have to admit that I do hope that the Akaaka translation project finishes. It's supposed to be wonderful and tragic. Which means it's supposed to be fun! I'm placing bets on Sweet Pool first, though. That opening is too good, though. Hanakisou is something I'd be interested in reading, too. As would Shingakkou... although that one has the full horror tag....

More BL and PC otome game translations would be my general answer to this question, btw.

Edited by Lambda

9 minutes ago, Lambda said:

Yeah, I have to admit that I do hope that the Akaaka translation project finishes. It's supposed to be wonderful and tragic. Which means it's supposed to be fun! I'm placing bets on Sweet Pool first, though. That opening is too good, though. Hanakisou is something I'd be interested in reading, too. As would Shingakkou... although that one has the full horror tag....

More BL and PC otome game translations would be my general answer to this question, btw.

oh fuck yeah   Shingakkou I wanna read that soon tbh

8 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

Why would a game being legitimately released ever be a bad thing?

Sayooshi has a lot of scenes with sexual themes, and in a worst case scenario, we get a Steam-only release like G-Senjou.

I'd love to see the game legitimately released, but Sekai is infamous for buying out anything they can, and I don't think they'd be the right people to translate Sayooshi. 

1 hour ago, Shota_Victory said:

I don't think they'd be the right people to translate Sayooshi. 

Sekai Project is not a monolith, nor the Zerg or the Borg. They contract someone to translate something and that's it, Root Double that just completed it's physical rewards fulfillment was translated by the same translator who worked on Steins;Gate and he is not part of the Sekai Project "Zerg race", point is translation is dependent on the translator itself, not the publisher.

If I may consider something that I want to be translated, perhaps it would be (Note that while there is some sort of 'translation', I want to see some proper translation for these VNs) Himegari, Soukoku no Arterial, Madou Koukaku, and Flyable Heart. Oh, and perhaps White Album 2 Closing Chapter and Sakura no Uta as well. Also may as well following ridiculous requests here if I want something to be translated (Especially Sakura no Mori). For additional wish here, maybe Draculius as well.