What is the VN that you guys most want to see translated?

Dark Ariel7

I would love to see some Cyclet games TLed tbh, especially something like Tokage no Shippo Kiri. Pretty great psychological thriller/horror game with some great twists and turns.
The west doesn't have enough dark games like that right now. (Hopefully Maggot Baits and such will change that though.)

1 hour ago, Dark Ariel7 said:

Just curious but what are some VN's that you guys would love to see translated? Maybe just something that had an interesting synopsis and you would like to read or from someone that reads japanese one that you have read and think everyone should read.

Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei...

Gore Screaming Show

4 hours ago, Dark Ariel7 said:

Just curious but what are some VN's that you guys would love to see translated? Maybe just something that had an interesting synopsis and you would like to read or from someone that reads japanese one that you have read and think everyone should read.

I would like to see translated "Your Diary +H". Sadly, CraneAnime quit on it a year ago and now no one wants to translate it. If I wouldve not seen the opening on youtube of that visual novel, I wouldnt even like Visual Novels. Somehow I liked that VN without knowing much about it, also that art style is pretty good too.

I tried myself with machine translators, but it would take years and years to translate it correctly and by myself. Feels bad...

It took me like 3 hours to find this one again, i saw it one day, realized it had probably the most perfect tomboy ever....and imouto ever....and card battle.....which is awesome...then...."Partial English Patch"....that is when i as determined to learn japanese...it was 4 weeks ago so no much progress...

Anyways this is the VN i'm talking about

https://vndb.org/v8424

- I would love for any big "gameplay VN" to be translated, WITH THE ADULT CONTENT PRESENT PLEASE :reeee:. There is just something really special about earning a h-scene after killing a boss or conquering a country. 

- Any number of fucked up incestuous eroge, especially like Blue Gale's Papa Love, cause that is my particular kink:makina:

- Of course the Tsukihime Remake if it ever comes into being.

i would have said fraternité , but it seems that it's just wasted potential.  Sooo ,like dergonu said  , any  dark themed story ( horror or detective ones ) , cause it seems that it's not the main focus of the marker ,and i miss it :'( .

also kara no shojo 3 , iwahime .... and i'm waiting maggot bait too eh .

I don't read Japanese quickly enough to follow much of the Japanese market, but there's still a few.  I know someone recently trashed on it here, but this review still makes it sound amazing:  Gekkou no Carnevale .  I hear good things about Mashiro iro Symphony and Sekai de Ichiban NG na Koi.  I also want Shuffle Essence and SKM god damn it!

Oh we're doing wishful thinking thread? Let me get in on this too.

I would love to see '&' - Sora no Mukou de Sakimasu you ni - get translated.

Mostly for this girl

Spoiler

wallhaven-204521.png

But alas so far the fickle gods of translation has not deemed it meant to be. Maybe one day. Or maybe I learn Japanese. Whichever. 

Edited by MercyZombie