Hello x3

Nobody~~

2 minutes ago, Limerence_ said:

Welcome! I like your avatar. I watched sakurasou 3 years back but it's still one of favourite animes of all time (with Shiina being one of my favourite anime girls) :sachi: 

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks! ^^ Shiina is love, Shiina is life.

Yea welcome, once you get around some of the assholes of this community, it's a rather friendly rather non hostile community, I've made my mark as the rather impolite joker with an anger issue... at least I think so.... All of my posts are translated from my native language, Dutch so if I say things weird that's probably why , but enough of my bullshit ranting, good luck in putting a dent in this community, make them remember your name for generations to come, so when it's time to leave they will remember the name... nobody... lol I had too

Edited by Firemonk

On 30/11/2016 at 0:34 AM, littleshogun said:

Welcome, and nice nickname there I suppose. Asf for ef, I knew that it was somr kind of VN which had very good graphic there and romance. Hope you enjoy yourself here and looking forward to your participation here then. Oh, and if you need some VN Reccomendations here just ask us.

Will keep that in mind, and thank you! 

2 hours ago, Firemonk said:

Yea welcome, once you get around some of the assholes of this community, it's a rather friendly rather non hostile community, I've made my mark as the rather impolite joker with an anger issue... at least I think so.... All of my posts are translated from my native language, Dutch so if I say things weird that's probably why , but enough of my bullshit ranting, good luck in putting a dent in this community, make them remember your name for generations to come, so when it's time to leave they will remember the name... nobody... lol I had too

For i am nobody, everybody will remember me :sacchan: