Flyable Hearts fan translation

I only just recently found out that there was a complete translation for Flyable Hearts prior to Umikaze Translations's translation project, but read it was apparently on the level of a machine translation? Is this the infamous complete patch for the visual novel? :ph34r:

you know =="

for Flyable Heart , the patch is Machine Translator, like you use AGTH and Atlas

The translator not as good as human translation.

many people who want to play a game but no one translated it, so inevitably they have to use it.

Like, when i want to play Soukoku no Arterial so bad :(

I only just recently found out that there was a complete translation for Flyable Hearts prior to Umikaze Translations's translation project, but read it was apparently on the level of a machine translation? Is this the infamous complete patch for the visual novel? :ph34r:

Yes. Although I think the patch creator made claims to the contrary, it's pretty apparent that it's an edited machine translation. And it's really bad. I've tried reading it, it wasn't worth it. Just wait for Umikaze to finish it a decade from now.

I recommend that you stay away from the translation. I tried it, and it was utterly horrendous. Even though I was actually enjoying the VN, I was forced to drop it as the TL really ruins the experience. 

Hey guys a translator just starting out. So what I'm hearing is that people want this translated? Well, my partner and I can begin translated this but I will need a hacker. So if anyone can be my hacker that would be great and also if they can show me the ropes on how to hack the VN to begin translation

Hey guys a translator just starting out. So what I'm hearing is that people want this translated? Well, my partner and I can begin translated this but I will need a hacker. So if anyone can be my hacker that would be great and also if they can show me the ropes on how to hack the VN to begin translation

as far as I know, umikaze translation is still doing this, so you may want to consider joining them instead~

As far as I know, Umikaze has one active member and is focusing on Hatsusaku at the moment. If you're interested in translating Flyable Hearts, I would definitely recommend contacting Umikaze and helping them out. http://umikazetranslations.wordpress.com/

And I hope you do, because this is definitely a VN that deserves a quality translation.

edit: Although if you know very little Japanese as you've claimed in another thread, it's best to spend your time reading as much as you can and polishing up your skills, rather than poorly translating things. Don't jump the gun on this. :)