New Forum Coordinator -- Congratulations!

Tay

Hey everyone,

I’ve got some cause for congratulations and celebration: I am happy to announce that solidbatman has accepted the position of forums coordinator! Following in the footsteps of Ryoji, solidbatman will be a forums leader who is tasked with improving and maintaining the forums.

One of the best things about Fuwanovel is how we tend to share our skills and time to help each other. The site has grown so much since it was re-launched last year, and it’s thanks to the dozens and dozens of friendly, passionate members helping out wherever they can that it’s constantly getting better. Having a few eyes watching our course and trajectory, and keeping track of our projects and progress, is key to keeping our momentum. That’s what our friend solidbatman will be doing, and we’re lucky to have him.

It’s not often that I get a chance to write the whole community. I want to thank everyone for all the friendship and help and to make the site better. We’re all one team, working to make Visual Novels popular in the west. Today’s announcement is a token of the progress we’ve made thanks to the overwhelming quality of your volunteer help and support.

I hope you’ll join with me in congratulating solidbatman on this new job: It can be a heavy load and takes time and dedication, but it will help us make sure the forums continue to be the best Visual Novel community out there.

Congratulations, batman!

Tay

Hi everyone! I'll keep this short. As Tay said, I will be accepting the role of Forums Coordinator. What this means is that I will continue to stand around, looking important. I accepted this position because I can take it. I will be a watchful protector, a silent guardian, a dark knight. And Tay said the rest, so there we go.

Thank you for the opportunity to do this, Aaeru and Tay. I look forward to breaking everything ensuring things continue to run smoothly and that Fuwanovel remains a fantastic place on the interwebs to find and discuss visual novels.

Excellent news!!Congrats Batman!! I know your the man for the job, very happy for you bro!

Thank you for the support!

Wait....what!Wow, well done Batman, I hope you do well in your new position.

I plan on doing well. First order of business, banning anyone who has ever beaten me at Platinum Disco on Osu!

Congratulations Batman!

Thank you!

Just holler whenever you're in the mood alryt? wahahahaCongratulations!

Heh, I won't break anything. Who does that sort of thing >.> <.<

Congrats! I will now feel safe going about the forum with the great Batman patrolling it. We are now in your hands, don't make us regret it ;)/>

Please, do inflate my ego some more. I love it.

oh gods, what have you done?!

Divine Retribution for not liking Neon Genesis Evangelion more than likely.