PS Vita games question

Novel21

I don't knew about Ar Norsuge other than it was the prequel to Ar Tonelico 1 according to VNDB (Ar Tonelico was some kind of RPG and dating sim mix, and the story was had some kind of tower and song magic). But at least I knew Odin Sphere here. The art there was quite colorful, and there were 5 characters who seemingly unrelated to each other (The premise was sort of war before apocalypse). It was some kind of action RPG, and you could try to grew some fruit in the middle of the battlefield. From what I'd heard it was improvement from PS2 version speaking for Vita, especially in regard of the battle. Regardless, I think I just leave the decision to you there because I'm sure both of those were had pros and cons. Good luck to decide there.

I only played the PS3 version of Ar Nosurge but if they didn't drastically improved both story and gameplay I wouldn#t recommend the game.

The Story is weak, there are worse JRPGs in that point but it's not something that keeps you playing.

The gameplay is a turn-based-RPG system. You always fight several waves of enemies. Both battles and grinding work somehow (a bit below average in terms of  quality) but it's slow and gets boring very fast.

I didn't play odin Sphere so I can't say much about the game.

3 hours ago, Novel21 said:

How it's Odin Sphere

Get it on PS4.

3 hours ago, Novel21 said:

Ar nosurge Plus?

This release was extremely limited and was available for a limited time exclusively on NISA online store, the only way to get it now is to pay above RRP on ebay.

Edited by Nier

Ar Nosurge feels like a bastard little brother to the Ar Tonelico series... except without that series flair for deep storytelling.  It's made worse by the fact that the previous game isn't available over here except as an import.

Ar Nosurge's only truly worth it if you were able to play Ciel Nosurge and become a diehard Ion fan, otherwise it can be pretty hard to get into/appreciate its chars and universe since they pick up right where Ciel Nosurge left off. It's like going into Naruto Shippuuden without watching Naruto, doable, but you'll not have the years of background knowledge on why Naruto has such a hardon for Sasuke's D

Odin Sphere is 2D sidescrolling action rpg beat em up, i haven't played it myself yet but i'm sure there's a reason it's rated fairly positively.