Code Geass S3 ANNOUNCED

spademan

Code Geass doesn't need any more seasons. This sucks since it essentially proves the fan theories of Lelouch being alive right. I don't like it when people in severe denial are proven right. Welp, at least we get more of Best Girl Kaguya.

2 hours ago, Seth said:

To be honest, fuck code geass. The fact that Gintama was announced for the next season is way more important.

We get a new Gintama season announced every year, so it's not as hype.

Edited by pik3rob

5 minutes ago, exaccuss said:

What we really need is an ova or something like a what if scenario if subaru returned rem's feelings.

I believe the author actually wrote that somewhere. They end up happy. It isn't interesting at all. Subaru shouldn't lower his standards like that.

Edited by pik3rob

Just now, pik3rob said:

I believe the author actually wrote that somewhere. They end up happy. It isn't interesting at all.

I know that, i was actually like referring to it being animated into an ova or something. And what are you talking about? Anything rem is interesting. Begone rem hater! lol

5 minutes ago, exaccuss said:

I know that, i was actually like referring to it being animated into an ova or something. And what are you talking about? Anything rem is interesting. Begone rem hater! lol

Emilia Best Girl. Rem<Ram. Down with Rem.

Edited by pik3rob

I'm one of the weird outliers that believes Code Geass was genuinely bad and it baffles me that so many people enjoyed it and that it seems to have enough recognition to warrant tortuously extending it for another season. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

can't really say that it needed a sequel but i am definitely welcoming it.Tired of a majority of the completely pure hearted, weak, good vs evil type of protaganists that alot of anime have currently. Honestly just tired of all the complete black and whiteness of a lot of current action manga/anime. I also dislike the protags that will just whine and cry about their ideals but won't really do what needs to be done to realize them. 

Eagerly waiting for the man that will do what needs to be done. ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

A new Code Geass has all my hype but I'm still skeptical about where this would go.
I for one believed that Lelouch was alive all along, so that isn't the issue for me. My major concern being that they will forcefully create some 'crisis' which doesn't fit the setting just for milking money.

16 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

I'm one of the weird outliers that believes Code Geass was genuinely bad and it baffles me that so many people enjoyed it and that it seems to have enough recognition to warrant tortuously extending it for another season. 

It's fun to watch but it baffles me a lot of people consider it something exquisite, while it's slightly above mediocre.

8 hours ago, Clephas said:

tch.  Why are they insisting on ruining a perfectly awesome ending?

It's a classic example of a company that tries to milk one of their franchises, because they are in deseprate need of money and know it will sell, as long as they meet expectations of their fanbase. If it fails tho, they are fried.