Steins;Gate0 (<3), PS4 or PSVita?

Nuka

I pre ordered the Vita version, but since then I got a PS4. I am never really playing on the go and would probably play it on the PS TV anyway.

Should I go fro the PS4 version instead for the beteter graphics? Are anyone else thinking of going PS4 for this?

2 minutes ago, Mugi said:

I have absolutely no reason to get it on the Vita, and I get an odd sense of satisfaction by playing VN's on consoles, so i'm going that route once I order it next month.

Yea me neighter... If Im gonna play on the couch anyways?

/sorry for double post

Edited by Nuka

Have never seen any point in playing VNs on the big screen, there can be no real difference in overall graphics and performance plus vita-version is considerably cheaper. Yeah, my choice is clear.
Though if you were going to play it on PSTV anyway then it's pretty much up to whether you want to pay some more for the ps4's upped resolution.

Edited by novurdim

19 hours ago, novurdim said:

As it should, we wouldn't want foolish pirates to undermine the sales, would we. 

Well henkaku doesn't actually allow you to play pirated vita games, all it does is to let you play homebrew software on it, although psp isos are playable now through a different app(vita ones still aren't), but I digress. My point is, at least at this point in time, henkaku =/= pirating. Also locking people out due to firmware is, at least, a dubious practice.

4 hours ago, madvanced said:

Well henkaku doesn't actually allow you to play pirated vita games,

It long does, people are playing "dumps" of older vita games for a while now, though I'm not sure that thing on 3.60 firmware is called HENkaku. The only way to keep your game safe is to lock it on the firmware higher than 3.60 so the practice is completely justified in this case. 

6 hours ago, madvanced said:

Well henkaku doesn't actually allow you to play pirated vita games, all it does is to let you play homebrew software on it, although psp isos are playable now through a different app(vita ones still aren't), but I digress. My point is, at least at this point in time, henkaku =/= pirating. Also locking people out due to firmware is, at least, a dubious practice.

Every game is locked to the latest firmware available at the time, it's a security measure.