Chaos;Head Noah PC Port and Translation Project

DrDaxxy

I'm interested in joining the translating team, but only after I actually read the VN for myself. Sadly, I have no translation experience and English isn't my native language, but I have confidence in my Japanese (I read a lot of light novels and some visual novels, including Steins;Gate).

So if the port ever comes out, I could read it and join the team if you would have me.

• 8 months later...

As was mentioned in this thread before, it has been severely outdated for a couple of years. But to clarify, people should check the first progress update on our website. To summarize, we had a lead translator for around two years who, due to life circumstances, couldn't get all that much progress done. As of mid-August though, we revamped our team and recruited new translators who have been making steady progress ever since. Right now we aren't looking for more translators, and I doubt that'll change anytime soon (if ever). However, if we start recruiting people again, we'll make a public announcement either on our website or on Twitter; but I wouldn't hold my breath, as our current team is already large, skilled, and efficient enough.

But yeah, don't bother replying to this thread anymore, we don't really check it.

Edited by Ice

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The update from Committee of Zero below.

I suppose we may as well have Noah fix patch as the Christmas gift from them, and with the update obviously it mean that the wait is almost over here. No much to say here other than there's some nice work on the CG there.

PS - If anything else for all of it's fault, at least this time the publisher remember to add mouse support for the PC version unlike back in Robotic Notes in that we need to wait for the fix patch just for mouse support.

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately according to the Twitter thread below, the patch will be delayed because the work is still not finished yet.

To summarized, the team need to deal with new bugs that are surfacing on top of the already buggy engine of Steam port with some of team members also being busy with eeal life, so yeah it'll be gonna be a while before we have fix patch ready. I'll try to post the tweet from them when they manage to finally finished with the work, or whenever there's a big update later.

Edited by littleshogun