Looking for BGM title: Umineko No Naku Koro NI

Satoshi Mochida

I am looking for a BGM from Umineko No Naku Koro NI, but I can't remember the BGM's name. 

The music plays frequently and it usually occurs during the game sessions. My most vivid memory when the music is playing is from the moment when Battler had to explain how Kinzo was able to escape from a locked room

he jumped out the window

Does anyone know the BGm's name during this segment?

Thanks!

Edited by Satoshi Mochida

19 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Which episode was this in? Umineko has well over 150 soundtracks and unless you can point us to the exact moment (say, by finding footage on Youtube or something), then it is very unlikely that we can find the track for you.

I believe it was episode 5. The main focus was on Kinzo and Natsuhi. Natsui was

the main suspect as the killer that killed Kinzo, since she was the last person that saw Kinzo in his bedroom. Since Battler believed in her innonence, he had to make up a different method that allowed Kinzo to leave the bedroom and be killed somewhere else. The actual battle was against the person who Likes to use Knox' 10 rules of mysteries. The battle takes place in Kinzo's Bedroom and to prove his point, Battler jumps out of the window. 

However, the BGM plays pretty much everytime in each episode whenever Battler explains someting to turn it around

Edited by Satoshi Mochida