Anime/manga with lots of detailed and accurate depictions of ancient (Japanese) arts & crafts

What the title says. I'd like to watch/read something with lots of satisfying old craftsmanship going on (not necessarily taking place in ancient times, but a craft that has mostly remained unchanged for ages, anyway). For reference, watch Kaguya-hime no Monogatari and skip to 20:20. (or just watch the whole movie, it's a masterpiece, but that's beside the point). 

Nice and detailed art/animation is mandatory, and if it's anime, a nice (soothing?) soundtrack is also preferred. Beside that, I don't care about anything. Not what it's about, how well it's written etc. Suggestions for any other medium/culture are fine too, but I'm mostly interested in stuff from and/or about Japan

Edited by john 'mr. customer' smith

1 minute ago, Polycentric said:

Not sure if this is exactly a craft, but Chihayafuru centers around an old card game called karuta. The show might seem more like a sports show, so it might not be exactly what you're looking for though. The sound track is nice too.

By craft, I mean something being made; forging, weaving, carpenting etc. I'd also be satisfied with something that emphasises the results of those crafts; something with historically accurate and detailed houses, weapons, furniture etc. Chihayafuru isn't what I'm looking for, though I've heard it's quite good anyway.