Recommendations needed

Cronix

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am fairly new to VN's and only got to it because I played this funny RPG Maker Game.

After that I looked into them and most of those have text only, which is fairly uninterresting for me.

Can you recommend some VN with mini game or other interactive elements like fighting or training your attributes?

Here is the game I played and liked:

the mini game section in it contains this "board game" you see right at the beginning of the video, but since you only encounter girls if you hit a encounter-field and the fact that u can lvl up stats like intelligence, looks, etc its fairly enough to offer some nice variety from the text-only-things.

Romace would be very nice but doesnt have to be the biggest factor of the VN.

And please no such things as the heroin dies, or drug addcition or prostitution. If I want a huge amount of drama I turn of my PC ;)

Thank you for reading so far and I hope you know some cool stuff to check out :)

Koihime

http://vndb.org/v369

It has a rock paper scissors type mini game

Kamidori Alchemy Meister

http://vndb.org/v5652

If you like fire emblem the game play is like that, there also a nice mix of running your own store

Oh Kamidori is a good shout, its a tactics type game, I like the gameplay and story as well. Its a long game, I've sunk about 75 hours in so far.

• 2 weeks later...