Stepping Down

Ryoji

Hey everyone,

As some of you know, my health has been very bad lately. Ive just had a major health scare (just had 20th surgery) and I need to reevaluate whats most important. Because of this, I am stepping down as Forum Director. I had a great long impassioned speech typed out but realized that its not necessary. The admin/mods here are wonderful and I know that everything will stay as it is... Awesome. I love this forum and have made a bunch of friends here which makes me very happy. Ill still be lurking about, but no longer as an Admin. I have decided to finish my History of Anime project that I have been considering for months. This seems like a great chance to do that.

Thank you to everyone for making this community great. I look forward to talking anime and just hanging out with you guys.

THANK YOU,

Ryoji

Oh wow, my deepest sympathies for your health problems. You're right with keeping it concise, I'd probably just have skipped over it and not care in the slightest.

Still great to see you're sticking around with us, seeing you leave for good would probably have been the real shame - it's quite the heterogeneous community when it comes to a lot of topics, but I've found it all the move likable because of that very fact. In any case: I wish you the best of luck in getting up and kicking again and beating whatever is keeping you down - and also welcome you back down here normal user-land, former admin-san.

Sad to hear, but I am glad you are doing better and I'm glad you will still be around. You don't need a title ryoji, you're still the man we know you to be and I look forward to more of your posts in future.

I am glad you are thinking of your health. Take care.

There aren't any words to describe the impact you have left on the forums. We're all looking forward to you getting better and coming back to us full-force, and full of "GO NOW"s. : )

The history of anime is going to be so epic. There isn't anyone more qualified to do it, either. I just hope you'll be sure to add the philosophy of threes into the epilogue ("Buy three copies. One to use, one to store, and one to spread the gospel") (#konataforever)

I don't get to know you all too well but whatever life throws at you just keep going. I know medical problems aren't something that'll go away in an instant, but the harder the trial the greater the feeling when you over come it. You've done a great job maintaining this forum and that's easily seen. I myself am pretty grateful. Good job. And keep fighting Ryoji. We're cheerin for yuh.

That's kinda sad. Feels like the end of an era for Fuwanovel. (Anyone would like to write an epic about this?)

You've been piling up health issues recently, that's really bad luck. I really hope you'll eventually get better, and meanwhile I hope you'll be able to stay here and hang out with us on the forums.

Good job! Get well!

(Anyone would like to write an epic about this?)
as much as I would love to, unfortunately I really don't know half of you as well as I would like, and know the other half less than I feel I should...

i'll leave this tale in more capable hand so not to tarnish it.