Hello everyone!!

crazycactusent

Hi everyone!

Before I post in the 'Original Novel' section, I wanted to stop in and introduce myself formally.  My name is Matt and I am the head of my own startup company, Crazy Cactus Entertainment LLC.  I started my company because I wanted to stop telling myself that one day I was going to do this, and someday I was going to do that.  This year, I decided that enough was enough and decided to take a chance on creating something of my own.  Basically, one of the things I've always had on my 'bucket list' of things I wanted to create was my own visual novel.

It's been a whirlwind year and so many things have happened, but I kept to my goal and just released Maid Mansion, my debut on Kickstarter (more info will be in that thread).

What else can I tell you about me that's interesting.  Well, I'm a guy who loves anime (NO WAY), and enjoy the occasional light novel read nowadays.  Currently reading Rising of the Shield Hero and I'm up to volume 4 now.  Is it the best light novel series.  No.  But do I love me some trapped in a MMORPG style fantasy world anime, manga, and light novels?  Heck yeah.  One of my more favorite anime in the past several years has been Log Horizon, (season 1 moreso than 2).

I love my videogames and am also currently getting into playing more board and miniature style games (have a LOT of Tohaa figures from a miniature game called Infinity by Corvus Belli in Spain).  I'm looking forward to painting the 25+ metal figures I've carefully assembled and glued together.  Also, going back to videogames - I'm most looking forward to getting Mass Effect Andromeda and getting lost in the multiplayer again.  While Mass Effect 3 was a disappointment in the single player (stop rolling your eyes at me), the multiplayer was so amazing I played it for a full year after game release, almost every day.  I'm looking forward to getting back online and chilling with some cool people when that comes out (and to be an Infiltrator again).

Okay so that was a lot of cool, random, and mostly boring stuff about me.  If you do have a moment though, I would really appreciate if you could check out my thread for Maid Mansion here, or take a gander on Kickstarter if you want to help with a pledge.  I would be, in the words of the alien toys from Toy Story, "eternally grateful."

--Matt

Crazy Cactus Entertainment LLC

1 hour ago, crazycactusent said:

I'm a guy who loves anime (NO WAY), and enjoy the occasional light novel read nowadays.  Currently reading Rising of the Shield Hero and I'm up to volume 4 now.  Is it the best light novel series.  No.  But do I love me some trapped in a MMORPG style fantasy world anime, manga, and light novels?  Heck yeah.  One of my more favorite anime in the past several years has been Log Horizon, (season 1 moreso than 2).

At least it's not SAO and for that I can applaud.

Welcome aboard and watch for some denizens. Some of them bite :makina:

Edited by Narcosis

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Currently Maid Mansion is a little over 30% funded in less than 2 days, so its been great to see such a wonderful turnout thus far!

Additional news and the release of our demo can be found at...

Other than that, hope to see you guys over at Kickstarter or continuing our discussion here at that main thread!!