Next VN I should read

Benji Price

Hello!

I'm needing a recomendation on what VN take next. I'm about to finish Kara no Shoujo, which was awesome to me.

I'm looking for a Policial/Mistery VN and I'd like it to be in the realistic, such as Kara no Shoujo or G-Senjou no Maou (these 2 are my favourites so far). I would prefer not to read something like teenagers with super powers/weapons, or apocalyptic worlds.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Hello!

I'm needing a recomendation on what VN take next. I'm about to finish Kara no Shoujo, which was awesome to me.

I'm looking for a Policial/Mistery VN and I'd like it to be in the realistic, such as Kara no Shoujo or G-Senjou no Maou (these 2 are my favourites so far). I would prefer not to read something like teenagers with super powers/weapons, or apocalyptic worlds.

Thanks!

https://vndb.org/v147

If you can digest the horrible translation, that is... and there's some sci-fi involved, and some political drama too.

7 hours ago, Clephas said:

Forgot to say that it has to be a translated VN.

Thanks anyway!

5 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

https://vndb.org/v147

If you can digest the horrible translation, that is... and there's some sci-fi involved, and some political drama too.

Sci-fi is precisely what I'm trying to avoid if possible.

2 hours ago, Silvz said:

Have you read Cartagra already? It is the prequel of KnS. Also, are you reading KnS 1 or 2? Because, well, there is the second game, in case you missed it.

Cartagra sounds nice. I also read about KnS 2 but is it as good as KnS 1 ??

Edited by Benji Price

39 minutes ago, Benji Price said:

Cartagra sounds nice. I also read about KnS 2 but is it as good as KnS 1 ??

Not only is good, but it is the direct sequel. It has its own story and it also continues the main plot from the first game's ending. If you liked KnS, you have to play the second one :D Believe me, after finishing the first one you will want to know what happened after it, as KnS doesn't have a tied up ending.

Cartagra comes before KnS, where that other detective [whose name I forgot] is the MC. I recommend you to read it before KnS 2, since the latter does A LOT of references to Cartagra (and even share some characters that are not present in KnS]

Edited by Silvz

27 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Not only is good, but it is the direct sequel. It has its own story and it also continues the main plot from the first game's ending. If you liked KnS, you have to play the second one :D Believe me, after finishing the first one you will want to know what happened after it, as KnS doesn't have a tied up ending.

Cartagra comes before KnS, where that other detective [whose name I forgot] is the MC. I recommend you to read it before KnS 2, since the latter does A LOT of references to Cartagra (and even share some characters that are not present in KnS]

Great! Now I have not one, but two VN to read next after KnS. :sacchan:

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Sci-fi is precisely what I'm trying to avoid if possible.

It's not that prevalent until you reach the final part of the game, anyway, and the political drama is quite interesting (one of the 2 protagonists is a spy). An of corse it's not really realistic but it's not chuuni scifi either.

Edited by WinterfuryZX

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

https://vndb.org/v1305

https://vndb.org/v2528

both of them are awesome (the gameplay is really bad xD)  writen by kojima

Wow!! You really surprised me with the SEGA VN !!! :marie::marie: Reminds me to my childhood !! ^_^

4 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

It's not that prevalent until you reach the final part of the game, anyway, and the political drama is quite interesting (one of the 2 protagonists is a spy). An of corse it's not really realistic but it's not chuuni scifi either.

Oh, in that case it may be interesting. Thanks!