Visual Novel Reader ingame text problem.

UrusaiSenpai

Heey Fuwanovel :3
I came here desperately seeking help for a problem of mine, Since i know that you guys are geniuses that you may help me if you have the time :>

The problem consists of VNR not getting the right Text for a game i'm trying to read. 
The name of the game is "デモジツ!" ... ( I can feel the sensation of people judging me right now ;_; )

As usually i start VNR and run the game.
usually the game will find the "string" and translate the text but somehow this game and VNR won't work 
The picture below shows the problem. The Text is getting "shorten" somehow and i also tried to find the Hook code via ITH.
But it didn't work. 

Any idea why ? Thanks for reading Hopefully you have the time to help little me :>

Things I have done:
Run as Admin Locale Japanese
My pc is locale Japanese also Time / Date

1478983606905.png 

qlCSi6y.png

Edited by UrusaiSenpai

1 hour ago, UrusaiSenpai said:

No it only happens on this game. 
Every other games works.

Well I have experienced something similar to this and I can only come up with two solutions:

1. Wrong output
I only suggested this cause in your first screen shot there was text duplicates. 
Try selecting another output from the ITH as shown below;
GntF1o5.pngi38rdgn.pngf7J4dQS.png

2. 'Refreshing' the text
This has happened to me in another VN called Tomoyo After, where the ITH couldn't record/display all the text as it was coming out. Slowing down the text speed helps a bit but doesn't completely solve the issue.
What I did was just a simple scroll up/look at the backlog and scroll back down to the current text and it should have most if not all of the missing characters in the correct format.
This is not a permanent solution but it's better than nothing.

Well that's all I've got, I hope it helps.

50 minutes ago, Duyy said:

Well I have experienced something similar to this and I can only come up with two solutions:

1. Wrong output
I only suggested this cause in your first screen shot there was text duplicates. 
Try selecting another output from the ITH as shown below;
GntF1o5.pngi38rdgn.pngf7J4dQS.png

2. 'Refreshing' the text
This has happened to me in another VN called Tomoyo After, where the ITH couldn't record/display all the text as it was coming out. Slowing down the text speed helps a bit but doesn't completely solve the issue.
What I did was just a simple scroll up/look at the backlog and scroll back down to the current text and it should have most if not all of the missing characters in the correct format.
This is not a permanent solution but it's better than nothing.

Well that's all I've got, I hope it helps.

Thanks, Sadly it didnt work. 
There is only 2 outputs.

if i backlog it still comes with the "Shorten" Text. 
I went around and talked with people and found how that games "Youkai Tamanokoshi" has problem with Machine translation is always need H-code.
Just tried another game from that Developer same problem but that game had a H-code so it worked.

Im seriously impressed where the text comes from makes no sense at all soo hilarious to be honest. Without a H-code i dont think this game is possible to play on VNR / ITH 

Tg3NbwC.pngfoWHvFQ.png

6Uujrae.png