[Translation Request] Could a team pick up "Limit Panic!"?

GameBugs

The game has been around for a little while, and eventually a team of translators decided to take it on, but, we haven't heard from any of them since :S so it bit the dust really quick. The concept is really interesting to say the least. All the dialogue and narration of the game is at http://wiki.yuriproject.net/limit_panic they are for anyone to pick up so we have Yuri Project's permission :) I hope this makes the job easy, of course, is someone is willing to translate it in the first place, I would be so grateful you have no idea, I'm just gonna leave it here in case someone is interested ok? Ok.

Edited by Zenophilious
Don't post piracy links

11 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Oh my....Another one of these? one would think people would learn from the others that have done this kind of thing. 

Why? There's always a flood of newbies joining the forum and they'd have no idea that their request is unreasonable. I've pushed for there to be a sticky for newcomers entitled "Make your translation requests here" that instead leads to a post explaining how unbelievably unreasonable it is to expect someone would translate something just because a request is being made, outlining just what's involved in translating a whole game/VN. Alas either the admins/mods don't think this is important enough to go to the effort of making - or - they get a kick out of humiliating poor unwitting new forum members (maybe a combination of both?)

57 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Why? There's always a flood of newbies joining the forum and they'd have no idea that their request is unreasonable. I've pushed for there to be a sticky for newcomers entitled "Make your translation requests here" that instead leads to a post explaining how unbelievably unreasonable it is to expect someone would translate something just because a request is being made, outlining just what's involved in translating a whole game/VN. Alas either the admins/mods don't think this is important enough to go to the effort of making - or - they get a kick out of humiliating poor unwitting new forum members (maybe a combination of both?)

I'm with you on that one at this point, it's getting ridiculous the amount of people coming to ask for TLs without a clue of how much time and work it takes to do this kind of thing. 

I got a chuckle the first time around like "Hahaha, no." but now it's just  "ugh, another one of these...?".

On 11/13/2016 at 0:24 AM, GameBugs said:

The game has been around for a little while, and eventually a team of translators decided to take it on, but, we haven't heard from any of them since :S so it bit the dust really quick. The concept is really interesting to say the least. All the dialogue and narration of the game is at http://wiki.yuriproject.net/limit_panic they are for anyone to pick up so we have Yuri Project's permission :) I hope this makes the job easy, of course, is someone is willing to translate it in the first place, I would be so grateful you have no idea, I'm just gonna leave it here in case someone is interested ok? Ok.

Sure, why not? With one condition that the main translator, editor, and programming, and TLC staff should be you alone and you must finished the translation for Limit Panic by tomorrow ie completed all of the progress (No using Google Translate). From then I'll be considering to help you IF you managed to do that by tomorrow. If not, well just give up for asking my help here. Very easy, right?

Okay, joke aside it's not that kind of request that you could ask it easily to any forum. That's all I could said here, and by the way don't expect good Japanese from me if you really want to ask me so badly here ie my Japanese was not quite good.

PS - Checking VNDB page, and I think it's quite mediocre looking from the score. Another VN with yandere heroines there and this time it's yuri. That's all I could said in regard of the VN.

Edited by littleshogun