"Re: Sharin no Kuni Project" Kickstarter preview page is up

trickzzter

Going on the premise that $30 is ~£25, give or take, the pricing seems fair from where I'm sat. If they're chucking in the H-scenes in there with it (as here seems to indicate) then that's great, but if they wind up not doing so then it's not the end of the world.

Looking forward to this one coming out this way :sachi:

Come on we need the bonus chapters...I could care less if they are trash the vita port does nothing for those of us who are backing for a pc copy. The Vita is also a dying system. The bonus chapters are for everyone (with a pc) while the vita is not. More content for all is better than special circumstances for a few. Just my take. I'm not saying don't have the vita option I'm just saying put it after the bonus chapters.

15 minutes ago, kyrt said:

Come on we need the bonus chapters...I could care less if they are trash the vita port does nothing for those of us who are backing for a pc copy. The Vita is also a dying system. The bonus chapters are for everyone (with a pc) while the vita is not. More content for all is better than special circumstances for a few. Just my take. I'm not saying don't have the vita option I'm just saying put it after the bonus chapters.

You're shooting yourself in the foot (less funding and less potential streych goal) for some trash that will tarnish the overall experience anyway (there's areason why moogy and co. refused to translate them).

Edited by WinterfuryZX

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

How about people vote for whatever trash they want to, be it a trashy port or extra trashy scenes. :sachi: 

Are you crazy? All people with an opinion that differs from mine should be forcibly converted or exterminated. Whichever comes first.

Incidentally, if you're thinking about voting for the Vita port, I'd recommend you keep an eye out. A lot of accidents can happen these days. :sachi:

2 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

I can bet at least 1/2 of the people who voted for the fd scenarios don't know how bad they are. (and obviously TOM can't say they are bad either, for obvious reasons...)

not entirely true, yeah the FD routes FOR THE GIRLS are pretty meh, but the Houzuki backstory is really good and clears a lot of stuff up tbh.

Dont just go out there and label it all shit.

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

not entirely true, yeah the FD routes FOR THE GIRLS are pretty meh, but the Houzuki backstory is really good and clears a lot of stuff up tbh.

Dont just go out there and label it all shit.

That's my favorite part of the story and I'm glad they decided to incorporate it with the main game, like the japaneses did with the 360 port. The ending is magnificent

7 minutes ago, WinterfuryZX said:

You're lucky, you'll play it with the updated translation for the 1st time.

Yeah, that will be pretty nice. Doing the same with Muv-luv too. Just gotta wait for the patch to drop for that one.

I'd read them in Japanese, but... my lazy side prefers English TLs when available, lol.

10 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

I can bet at least 1/2 of the people who voted for the fd scenarios don't know how bad they are. (and obviously TOM can't say they are bad either, for obvious reasons...)

Nah for me it's all about schadenfreude.