11/11 Forums Update - Report Bugs/Feedback Here

Hey everybody,

Well, we did another forums update. I'll be back in a bit with a full changelog (I need to finish tomorrow's VNTS real quick), but in the meantime, please post bugs and feedback in this thread.

Note: Search and a few forums operations may be wonky for a few hours as the forums re-index themselves.

I don't know if the problem's only on my end but whenever I want to visit Fuwa using my tablet PC, I discover that I can't quote somebody's post, the "Quote" tab that I usually see below somebody's post on PC is nowhere to be found when I look for it on tablet ... It's probably because of the resolution on tablet but I was thinking that maybe it can be fixed? ... I tried both Mozilla and Chrome on tablet and they both don't work with Fuwa as they should be.

On 11/17/2016 at 2:06 AM, littleshogun said:

Just realizing that there's no choice to hid that the post was edited anymore. 

Which greatly annoys me. I would rather have broken spoilers.

Edited by TexasDice
See how dumb it looks? Having a giant font message in the middle of a post?

I take more issue with the fact that the edited font is so large and bold instead of the fact that you can't hide edits at all anymore. It's highly abnormal for a forum to allow regular users to hide edits, doing so opens up possibilities of abuse. There was one such case on the day this change was implemented (which spurred its implementation). 

If we could keep the little "(edited)" indicator up top while getting rid of the large bulky text in the post body, that would be ideal.

On 11/17/2016 at 1:06 AM, littleshogun said:

Just realizing that there's no choice to hid that the post was edited anymore. Other than that, nothing wrong I think.

Just wanted to say that was intentionally changed. 

I do agree with it sticking out a bit much but I don't know how to change it to be less intrusive.