need loli !!!

XiDanis

12 minutes ago, XiDanis said:

wtf really 

this scared me 

Download services exist for a reason.:sachi:

In all seriousness, conviction on these charges seems almost random. It depends on the judge, the jury, and however the stars are aligned on that particular day. To be safe, I'd just recommend not trying to put anything crazy past the customs office. In the US at least, these laws seem vague at best, so just don't try to import any nukige and you'll probably be fine.

Just now, Shota_Victory said:

In all seriousness, conviction on these charges seems almost random. It depends on the judge, the jury, and however the stars are aligned on that particular day. To be safe, I'd just recommend not trying to put anything crazy past the customs office. In the US at least, these laws seem vague at best, so just don't try to import any nukige and you'll probably be fine.

ok i will be carefull next time

8 minutes ago, Shota_Victory said:

It's not random.

Protip: It depends on the state and each one has it's own, more or less stricter laws regarding loli content in works of art and whatnot.

Just now, Narcosis said:

Protip: It depends on the state and each one has it's own, more or less stricter laws regarding loli content in works of art and whatnot.

Well, obviously. But again, obscenity laws can be vague, so you could probably get arrested even in a more liberal state if the court feels that said work has no artistic merit. Ulysses was banned for export for a while due to being "obscene", and they'll probably be stricter on "those damn Japanese pedophile games".