need loli !!!

XiDanis

5 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

sorry XiDanis, but loli anything is a very taboo subject here on fuwa so i dont know if i or anyone else can recommend loli vns openly here.

Well, it depends on his country of origin. @XiDanis is from Indonesia so they probably have less-strict laws regarding lolicons. If he was living in the US, Canada, or Europe, then yes, he would have to be careful about admitting that he's into lolis since the western world puts so much effort into tracking pedophiles.

Me myself, I wouldn't really recommend anything loli. It'll leave a bad taste in my mouth.

1 hour ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Well, it depends on his country of origin. @XiDanis is from Indonesia so they probably have less-strict laws regarding lolicons. If he was living in the US, Canada, or Europe, then yes, he would have to be careful about admitting that he's into lolis since the western world puts so much effort into tracking pedophiles.

Me myself, I wouldn't really recommend anything loli. It'll leave a bad taste in my mouth.

less-strict maybe yes

not alot accident pedo in my country 

im lolicon but i did not like children 

distrubing my activity

hahaha 

6 hours ago, KonpekiUmi said:

no i mean here on fuwa loli's are a bit taboo. people have had their threads taken down over them. luckily the mods seem to be okay with this kind of thread so its all good. :sachi:

14 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

no i mean here on fuwa loli's are a bit taboo. people have had their threads taken down over them. luckily the mods seem to be okay with this kind of thread so its all good. :sachi:

Is that so? Were there any original rules and guidelines that said "no loli topics" on Fuwanovel back then? And if so, did those changed?

Edited by KonpekiUmi

15 minutes ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Is that so? Were there any original rules and guidelines that said "no loli topics" on Fuwanovel back then? And if so, did those changed?

im not entirely sure what the rules are regarding it, just that its a touchy subject. 2 years ago the rules on fuwa changed because of legal issues and they had to scrap torrents and loli stuff.

i remember there was a topic that got shut down and it was just talking about loli's. for the life of me i cannot remember what was said in it or the title but it wasnt too offensive. i believe it was just a loli topic. not about vns, mangas, or animes but just talking about loli's and his/her love for them.

another recommendation. https://vndb.org/v12598

Edited by mitchhamilton

6 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

im not entirely sure what the rules are regarding it, just that its a touchy subject. 2 years ago the rules on fuwa changed because of legal issues and they had to scrap torrents and loli stuff.

i remember there was a topic that got shut down and it was just talking about loli's. for the life of me i cannot remember what was said in it or the title but it wasnt too offensive. i believe it was just a loli topic. not about vns, mangas, or animes but just talking about loli's and his/her love for them.

It's understandable then. Still, I wouldn't recommend anything loli for the matter anyway. Back when I was still a member of Senran International Academy (my old shame), the admin kicked a lolicon out because he was being REALLY creepy. I remember that creep very well and he even said to me that one of his fantasies was dressing his "would-be daughter" in a lolita dress. I was disgusted.

4 minutes ago, KonpekiUmi said:

It's understandable then. Still, I wouldn't recommend anything loli for the matter anyway. Back when I was still a member of Senran International Academy (my old shame), the admin kicked a lolicon out because he was being REALLY creepy. I remember that creep very well and he even said to me that one of his fantasies was dressing his "would-be daughter" in a lolita dress. I was disgusted.

my word that is creepy. i mean, im not like a BIG loli fan, i dont need it in my vn's but i do admit i am a fan and do enjoy a loli themed vn from time to time but it stays in the virtual world and thats it. doesnt apply to real life. i can see why it would be off putting to you after that.

Edited by mitchhamilton
mispelling

Come on, guys. We're all "perverts" in some way or another, because almost every popular 18+ VN include sex scenes with high school girls. I know, it's "ok" to show torture and death of children in movies and it's taboo to draw them without clothes, but don't start this "knight in shining armor" thing on the forum where people consider "Euphoria" as masterpiece.

For the suggestions, OP, you should try vns from Loose: https://vndb.org/v8435 or https://vndb.org/v18131. It's the best you can get from lolige in a term of plot.

The last one will get the official TL in maybe 2017-2018, so you have to wait.

Edited by yorikbad

That post title is so desperate sounding it makes it abit cringy :sachi:

Anyway, to clear up some misunderstandings, recommendations and general discussion is fine. Nsfw pictures or discussing matters that clearly sexualize lolis IS taboo on Fuwa though.

But think about it, we have a ton of projects here - both past and present - that have loli elements involved, that we openly discuss. Comyu, Dracu-riot, Wish upon a star, Ayakashibito, IMHHW, Noble Works, Majikoi - and many others as well. Point is, there's no harm discussing/recommending the various works with loli content - just don't be creepy and/or explicit.

Edited by Suzu Fanatic
grammar

18 minutes ago, Suzu Fanatic said:

But think about it, we have a ton of projects here - both past and present - that have loli elements involved, that we openly discuss. Comyu, Dracu-riot, Wish upon a star, Ayakashibito, IMHHW, Noble Works, Majikoi - and many others as well. Point is, there's no harm discussing/recommending the various works with loli content - just don't be creepy and/or explicit.

I agree.
There has to be explicit boundaries not the prejudice.

11 hours ago, KonpekiUmi said:

If he was living in the US

?

I've never heard the U.S. as being against loli. In fact, they're probably one of the most accepting countries as far as loli goes.

I can see Europe, Australia, and Canada, since they have history of making arrests due to drawn CP, but I don't think anyone in the United States has ever received criminal charges from having lolicon content.

4 hours ago, yorikbad said:

...on the forum where people consider "Euphoria" as masterpiece.

HEY! Euphoria is a masterpiece! :saber:

Anyways, it might already have been mentioned, (and I did mention it in the previous loli thread,) but this is pretty good, as far as loli nukige goes: https://vndb.org/v16511 It has plenty of moe and lolis to go about.

T-Try not to get diabetes(?)

1 hour ago, Shota_Victory said:

?

I've never heard the U.S. as being against loli. In fact, they're probably one of the most accepting countries as far as loli goes.

I can see Europe, Australia, and Canada, since they have history of making arrests due to drawn CP, but I don't think anyone in the United States has ever received criminal charges from having lolicon content.

Really? That's news to me. I thought the US had far more stricter laws against lolicons because of SoCalization.

2 hours ago, Shota_Victory said:

?

https://www.wired.com/2010/02/obscene-us-manga-collector-jailed-6-months/