Hi Everyone!! Yorushiku! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SeiZui

Hi everyone... I'm a long time lurker here in fuwanovel. I had an account way in the past

and it's just now that I decided to make a new account .. Tehe~

I play VNs anywhere, anytime, may it be during duty hours or at school( T_T) but anyways

I have experience in proffreading japanese scripts in the past and had my fair share in

programming texts but I forgot how to make the texts appear on the screen...

I'll enjoy my stay here at fuwa novel... thank you! i'll be stickin around :DD

On 11/12/2016 at 9:12 AM, Limerence_ said:

Welcome! 

What are some of your favourite VNs? 

Hope to see you around :sachi:

hmmm.. the first ones I played and got me really hooked to VNs was fate/stay night and katawa shoujou... I also love the majikoi games,grisaia games, along with Sharin no Kuni and g-senjou no maou 

On 11/12/2016 at 9:25 AM, KonpekiUmi said:

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay. :sachi:

If you had an account here in the past, then why not log on to it again? Did you lose your account?

Thank you ... Oh, For that it's because I forgot my password and email address~ I dont even know if I had the username right..  I have different usernames/passwords and emails for some accounts... I saved it to my computer went away for a year and somehow the computer was formatted by  my bigbrother.

17 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome, and if you really really had proofread experience here looking forward to your participation then. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you need some more VN recommendation just ask us.

Thank you :) I do and had jobs back in high school 4yrs ago... tutoring online japanese students and translation jobs... well a freelance job .I don't know if I can be as fast now proofreading compared back then ... I will enjoy my stay much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2016 at 3:24 AM, SeiZui said:

That urge of finally wanting to join the forums ahahaha

I think most of us did the same thing! :sacchan: Specially when you have something to ask or advice to give but the registration form seems too much work in that moment :wahaha::wahaha:

Anyway! Be very welcome! :lol: