Heroine that turns deredere

VizualAge

21 minutes ago, Norleas said:

If i remember correctly in Koiiro Soramoyou  the protag imouto is a tsun that turns full dere in her route, principally when she was sick.

In Mashiro Iro the main heroin, gradually turn from tsun to dere and the relationship construction is very good.

Awesome. Thanks! Probably going to try out Koiiro Soramoyou.

Funbag/Kyonyuu Fantasy has Gladys and eventually Isis

Kyonyuu Fantasy 2/if has Zebia

Tsujidou-san no Junai Road has that in its main heroine Ai, and its fandisk Virgin Road has that with Azusa

Cho Dengeki Stryker does that in Hilko's route, but unfortunately the ending's kinda disappointing

Eroge!'s Iori and Momoka are kind of this, though the latter's route is a slog to get to that point

Yeah, you can pretty much list every tsundere here, at least all classic ones. But just for the heck of it, my favorite is Tomoko from Canvas2. She starts off as a bit of a modern tsundere (although her behavior MAKES SENSE in context, which is not exactly all that common) but ends up full deredere eventually.

4 minutes ago, Ariurotl said:

Yeah, you can pretty much list every tsundere here, at least all classic ones. But just for the heck of it, my favorite is Tomoko from Canvas2. She starts off as a bit of a modern tsundere (although her behavior MAKES SENSE in context, which is not exactly all that common) but ends up full deredere eventually.

Oh, forgot to add Canvas 2 to my completed list. Tomoko is good example. But yes, I did know about classic tsunderes but unfortunately there are some heroines with just a tsundere tag on VNDB, like https://vndb.org/c9839 for example. Also, doesn't have to be tsundere, could be coodere and whatever else there is. 

• 2 weeks later...