Sanoba Witch, Senren * Banka Chances of translation?

Phantom

Hi guyssss :sacchan: hope you are all doing well today,

I really like Yuzusoft games so I was wondering if any of you guys know the chances of the following visual novels to be translated to english (fan patch or official).

: Senren * Banka and Sanoba Witch

Both look interesting enough to want me to play them. I'm also a huge fan of Dracu-Riot! :sachi:

Thanks people,

Phantom.

Yeah, waiting "a year or two" for fantranslators to pick those up is incredibly optimistic. And agreed with both Asonn and RedK that SP is probably your best bet. You won't see immediate results, but it never hurts to send them requests; from what I hear, they can and do use that when trying to convince Japanese developers to license.

11 hours ago, Phantom said:

Hi guyssss :sacchan: hope you are all doing well today,

I really like Yuzusoft games so I was wondering if any of you guys know the chances of the following visual novels to be translated to english (fan patch or official).

: Senren * Banka and Sanoba Witch

Both look interesting enough to want me to play them. I'm also a huge fan of Dracu-Riot! :sachi:

Thanks people,

Phantom.

Unless Sekai Project ponders the possibility of pursuing Yuzusoft games once they're done with the current one they're working on the chances are low, close to zero. They're both very long games and the effort would be wasted in my opinion (fantranslation-wise).

There was a previous attempt by a guy not so long ago who wanted to translate Sanoba Witch, but it failed horribly. Apart from that I know nothing else regarding those two games.

Thanks guys for your input, sounds like a long shot from what I have seen from you guys but thank you anyway for letting me know the odds.

I'll deffo be keeping posted about this and will likely request SP to check it out if the other Yuzusoft project is a success.

Thank you.

Late to reply this, but I think if we talk about English release perhaps the chance will be quite low for now although maybe there will be a chance in the future (Probably at 10 or so years for the least, but it could be less). As for Sekai maybe there'll be some very slight chance that they'll do both of those, but looking from how many request that they'll accept to be considered (I'm sure it was a lot) and their current tendencies for had only one project for each of their partner right now, safe to said that it'll be very hard to do. Good luck requesting those VNs to Sekai though.

PS - For one more info, actually Sanoba had a complete translation technically only that?you need to be quite fluent in Chinese (In case you didn't understand it was in Chinese).