VN with a "Real" coodere and/or dandere

KainLegacy535

1 hour ago, yorikbad said:

This one https://vndb.org/v87 has coodere heroine. The TL is partial, but the route you're interested is included in English patch. Also, Yumiko from https://vndb.org/v5154 is the famous representative of such archetype.

I alredy play Grisaia and  love Yumiko, she is what i am looking for.

3 hours ago, ittaku said:

Look at my avatar, from To Heart 2 which I've translated and there is a beta patch available.

https://vndb.org/c15065

Also note there are different types and interpretations of kuudere. See here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere

Lucy would be type 1 in that list of definitions.

Are you kidding? I am a big fan of you and i going to wait for the final patch, no matters the time its takes.

Interesting topic here, and I think I'd already give some suggestion for the VN with same kind of heroine. But if you need more and want to check it, there's Konosora, My Girlfriend is the President, Ayakashibito, and if you want to play untranslated one here I could recommend Flyable Heart. Hope this'll be help.

3 hours ago, Barktooth said:

Well, HoshiMemo has the coodere Aoi Isuzu, but according to Ittaku's link, she would be the second type, which isn't my favorite. Plus, lots of people didn't like her/her route, so maybe it's not what you're looking for. I wish Setsuna had a route instead :/

Well am looking for type 1, so, no, but thanks for your opinion.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Interesting topic here, and I think I'd already give some suggestion for the VN with same kind of heroine. But if you need more and want to check it, there's Konosora, My Girlfriend is the President, Ayakashibito, and if you want to play untranslated one here I could recommend Flyable Heart. Hope this'll be help.

Alredy play Konosora, My Girlfriend is the President its got my interest, ayakashibito has been ringing in my ears sinse a time now and i will love to can read japanese (cries), Thanks.

9 hours ago, Okarin said:

I liked Isuzu's route, it's one of the best I've read (I've read 30-something VNs). To me she's not exactly a kuudere, but those matters are very complicated. She's more like a tsundere of sorts. But hard to put her in any definite category.

I liked it too, but it wasn't my favorite. It felt to me like she kind of stopped being kuu in general after a while and just went full dere, even being clingy.

21 hours ago, Barktooth said:

I liked it too, but it wasn't my favorite. It felt to me like she kind of stopped being kuu in general after a while and just went full dere, even being clingy.

That makes sense since she wasn't a full-on kuudere. She had circumstances that were more or less amended, and she distrusted Chinami and You, but she gets closer to them.

Isuzu felt like a pretty good portrayal of an actual person once you get to know her circumstances.

Edited by Okarin

Well Cross+Channel has a girl i'd definitely call kuudere but the plot isn't centered around romance and she might have a bit of yandere mixed in.

Never7 has a kuudere but isn't pron if that's what you're looking for.

Shuffle! (+the sequel i'd expect) and Wanko to Kurasou have kuudere but they're pretty shallow usages of the trope.

Edited by mbl