Hi there...

Aegis312

I'm not good with introductions online or irl so ill just follow the format a lot of people seem to be using

My name is Aegis...312...but i prefer to be called just Aegis...the name wasn't available

I use a lot of dots if you didnt realize it...its a really old habit

My favorite VN's are...em....uh...Clannad...or Kanon...or- You know what my favorite VN is "Name a Key VN" 

Now likes...em...cheesy romance stuff...emotionless girls...tsundere emotionless girls....amber eye emotionless girls....Kuuderes in general...oh and Tomboys...yeah

Well i ran out of ideas thats me...cool

2 hours ago, Aegis312 said:

I'm not good with introductions online or irl so ill just follow the format a lot of people seem to be using

My name is Aegis...312...but i prefer to be called just Aegis...the name wasn't available

I use a lot of dots if you didnt realize it...its a really old habit

My favorite VN's are...em....uh...Clannad...or Kanon...or- You know what my favorite VN is "Name a Key VN" 

Now likes...em...cheesy romance stuff...emotionless girls...tsundere emotionless girls....amber eye emotionless girls....Kuuderes in general...oh and Tomboys...yeah

Well i ran out of ideas thats me...cool

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...