Emotionless Heroine?

Aegis312

6 minutes ago, yorikbad said:

There's one in https://vndb.org/v1660 (loli shinigami) and one in https://vndb.org/v751... sort of. In the latter you only get to know her well after completing all the other routes.

I kind of knew about Rewrite but i tought that girl only had a route on the fandisc "Harvest Festa"

About the former...well i never heard about it before so...I'll take it

The only titles that comes to mind right now would be Yosuga no Sora (Sora) and Koiken Otome (Touko).

Sora is kinda semi-emotionless but Touko should fit your tastes...

Yosuga no Sora is kind of a slice of life VN (beware wincest, though xD). Koiken Otome is one of those superpower, highschool, romance VNs. Both were good VNs, though (, at least in my opinion).

Now that i think about it, I didn't read many VNs containing these kinds of characters...

If you don't like either of them, I suggest you look up the type of character on VNDB or other sites. Maybe you get lucky and find something you wanna play. ^_^

Looks like you already made the recommendation thread earlier here, I see. Okay, let's see then what could I recommend you here. I think if you really want emotionless heroine according to VNDB, then Koichoco would be good choice there (Keep in mind that you'll forced to complete one route before going to emotionless heroine route). As for other recommendations, if you didn't mind the gameplay you could pick Eien no Aselia and apparently Comyu also had emotionless heroine there. Hope it'll be help to you.

On 11/9/2016 at 10:08 PM, ittaku said:

Are you after completely emotionless or kuudere - relatively emotionless cool on the outside but actually loving on the inside?

Sorry for the late reply

I guess you could say some of both, lovey dovey on the inside can be adorable...but complete emotionless (until the dere part comes in) is prferably....more adorable

On 11/10/2016 at 3:05 AM, littleshogun said:

Looks like you already made the recommendation thread earlier here, I see. Okay, let's see then what could I recommend you here. I think if you really want emotionless heroine according to VNDB, then Koichoco would be good choice there (Keep in mind that you'll forced to complete one route before going to emotionless heroine route). As for other recommendations, if you didn't mind the gameplay you could pick Eien no Aselia and apparently Comyu also had emotionless heroine there. Hope it'll be help to you.

Right now im actually playing Tsukihime so the "1 Route before the other" doesnt bother me and i heard of Koichoco before so ill keep that in my mind

I had Eien no Aselia on my PC for around a month but simple things like the artstyle tyrned me off...until o realized how awesoome it was...well i wanted to complete Tsukihime or  Period first...so i only played an hour

Comyu?....*looks it up* ...i searched for the Stoic heroine...She has amber eyes, tsurime eyes, looks at the sky, shoulder lenght  hair.....you literally hit bullseye with all of my fetishes with one shot ILL TAKE IT