Donald Trump Megathread

babiker

9 minutes ago, madvanced said:

Tbh probably, trump really only started to have a chance after Assange leaked a lot of shit about Clinton.

Assange's #1 goal was to get Trump elected. Wikileaks would have come up with something else if Bernie was Trump's opponent. 

48 minutes ago, madvanced said:

Tbh probably, trump really only started to have a chance after Assange leaked a lot of shit about Clinton.

It wasn't so much Clinton as it was Democratic Party. And make no mistake, there's plenty of shit that can be said the same of the GOP. The difference being the GOP ran their outlier candidate that managed to win the nomination (against probably most people's better judgement). There's something to be said about anti-establishment.

10 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

CAN’T DUMPSTER THE TRUMPSTER

But seriously though, you guys are fucked :makina:

Maybe not. At least I hope not. I really wasn't big on Obama in 2008 and he turned out okay. Look, Trump can't just do whatever he wants - it's not how the Presidency works. The bigger concern is the technicality of both the Executive and Legislative Branches are in control of the same party. If in two years this country isn't "better" (however it's defined) a lot of GOPers in the House might be looking for work.

Today in my Ideal Societies in Fiction class, the Teach kinda shambled in, looked at the class, and asked if we needed to talk about the election. The entire class responded with 

I think we are still in the denial stage of the grieving for the death of our country. 

2 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Today in my Ideal Societies in Fiction class, the Teach kinda shambled in, looked at the class, and asked if we needed to talk about the election. The entire class responded with 

I think we are still in the denial stage of the grieving for the death of our country. 

The death of the country happens every 4-8 years depending on who you ask. Over exaggeration is stupid and pointless. 

Just now, solidbatman said:

The death of the country happens every 4-8 years depending on who you ask. Over exaggeration is stupid and pointless. 

You know you say that, but considering over exaggerating was a major part of Trump's campaign I don't think we can say that it is pointless anymore. 

In all seriousness, I know the country is not literally going to end because Trump got elected, but at the very least we are looking at four years of some major cringe. 

On 9.11.2016 at 8:48 AM, Tyrosyn said:

And now please excuse me, I have to grab some anime pussy ... and I won't even ask for consent!

(Tagging other white cis scum males, because they wanted to celebrate with me: @Deep Blue and @XReaper )

groping is an expression of love and love is all that matters :P

edit. & regarding the topic, feels like alt-rights and populists are currently on a rise, worldwide that is. at least this spares me from annoying jokes coming to orban and consorts for the next 4years or so, now that they got a similar dude as their leader themselves...

Edited by XReaper