Donald Trump Megathread

babiker

The Internet did it. The Internet really did it.
One year of extensive shitposting and meme-magic made it possible: Trump will not only make Anime real, he also won the presidential election.

fgxQrRZ.jpg
Proof that Trump will make Visual Novels great again!

I thought the Jews (meaning George Soros) would rig the election, but apparently Democracy actually works!
I'm so happy for you my dear Murricans. You stood up and defeated the liar, warmonger and criminal Hillary Clinton.
From today on, the Internet shall be free from Social Justice and Political Correctness. Please search on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and everywhere else for SJWs and LGBT people and troll them to your heart's content!

My fellow Fuwas. I hereby declare the Western Eroge community once again a PC-free zone!
Rejoice, you don't need to fanboy LGBT-writers like Scaji and pretentious works like Subahibi anymore. Don't hide your true desires, just fap to your alpha-male nukiges!
Even better if it's an incest eroge where you can date your daughter, because that is exactly what our savior would also do!

lyhkouE.jpg

And now please excuse me, I have to grab some anime pussy ... and I won't even ask for consent!

(Tagging other white cis scum males, because they wanted to celebrate with me: @Deep Blue and @XReaper )

6 minutes ago, Ariurotl said:

No offense to Americans, but my priorities here are oil prices that prop up our glorious hole-ridden economy and USD/RUR exchange rate. The former have already fallen, we'll see what happens with the latter today.

If you’re in Russia, then you’d be interested in Trump’s seeming happy relationship with Putin. This could mean the lifting of sanctions, which is starting to fray in Europe anyway, resulting in a stronger Russian economy. This is why there were all those conspiracy theories about Putin being behind Democrat hacks, and other stuff. 

Select countries in Europe were already ticked that they're forced by the EU to uphold sanctions that harm themselves. It doesn't harm the US much, but it certainly harms parts of Europe.

I can understand how he got in. The xenophobic aspect of the people here in the US is great enough that he was able to play off of it. I'm still worried though. Somethings going to break somewhere, the question is what, and how big an effect it will have.

1 minute ago, Darklord Rooke said:

If you’re in Russia, then you’d be interested in Trump’s seeming happy relationship with Putin. This could mean the lifting of sanctions, which is starting to fray in Europe anyway, resulting in a stronger Russian economy.

Yeah, this fucking coin has two sides. But as much as it goes against all my principles, at this point I'd take better economy in the shadow of those two dipshits over penniless freedom. And it's sad.

1 minute ago, Ariurotl said:

Yeah, this fucking coin has two sides. But as much as it goes against all my principles, at this point I'd take better economy in the shadow of those two dipshits over penniless freedom. And it's sad.

But at the end of the day, freedom is priceless. What we have now is just a temporary relief, if anything.

9 minutes ago, Decay said:

lmao if you think sanders had a better chance against trump. Trump is a force of nature. A horrible, unimaginably destructive force. But unstoppable nonetheless.

Indeed, but it would've felt better having one candidate that seemed mildly competent. At least from what I've heard about him.

Edit: or actually, having to choose between the worst and second worst might make the result feel better than if one candidate seems competent.

8 minutes ago, Amuzie said:

Indeed, but it would've felt better having one candidate that seemed mildly competent. At least from what I've heard about him.

Edit: or actually, having to choose between the worst and second worst might make the result feel better than if one candidate seems competent.

Nobody focused any attention on him. He was an oddity, but one that never had his policies, or anything at all, put under any intense scrutiny. The idea that he’s competent is something that is yet to be determined, and the same for his policies.

Clinton on the other hand was blasted. Sanders bemoaned a lack of journalistic attention, in some ways that could have played to his favour.

1 minute ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Funny thing is that trump was set up as an opponent that Hillary could easily beat and it ended up backfiring badly. Never know how these things will work out. In other news i just won about $1000, so there's that. 

Did you win a bet with someone on who would be the next president? :sacchan::wahaha:

6 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

Are you happy now?

ARE YOU HAPPY :sachi:

No. Not particularly. 

4 minutes ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

Funny thing is that trump was set up as an opponent that Hillary could easily beat and it ended up backfiring badly. Never know how these things will work out. In other news i just won about $1000, so there's that. 

Congrats, dude. At least something good happened to one of us.