Ask for Anime Recommendations HERE!

Well, it's same like Hentai recommendation.

Share your recommended Anime here..

The format will be like this below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:

Name of the Anime you want to recommend.

Genre:

Everything

Ex : Romance,Comedy,Action,Fantasy etc etc etc etc

Summary:

Explain what the story is about, but remember to avoid spoilers.

Details:

Target Audience, Number of Episodes released, whether it is complete or ongoing, and anything else that comes to mind which you think might be important.

Why You Recommend It: (if there is any)

Yes sales pitch here and make sure or optional to comment on the drawing/art style, plot style, and things like that, you get the points

Opinions:

Rewatch value, deviation score, etc

Can be downloaded/read at:

Feel free to give the link, or maybe you already upload it on somewhere. (MediaFire preferable)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes

Repeat recommendations are fine and even encouraged, if you want to add your own opinions on the same anime.

For me

Title: Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

Genre: Drama, Romance

Summary:

The story of Hantsuki focuses on the budding relationship between the seventeen years old Yuichi Ezaki and Rika Akiba. Both are hospitalized in Yuichi's home town for their respective conditions. Yuichi has hepatitis A, while Rika has problems with a weak heart valve. These teens would then fall in love while they spend time with one another. The story is based in Ise, Mie prefecture.

Detail:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/587/Hanbun_no_Tsuki_ga_Noboru_Sora

Why I Recommend It:

Well, i really like this anime it make me crying and can't sleep well (thank's for Naomii who recommend this Anime to me)

Opinions:

I'm satisfied after rewatching it twice or thrice. I'll give a 9/10 to it for the arts.

here or try google it

Well, it's same like Hentai recommendation.

Share your recommended Anime here..

The format will be like this below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:

Name of the Anime you want to recommend.

Genre:

Everything

Ex : Romance,Comedy,Action,Fantasy etc etc etc etc

Summary:

Explain what the story is about, but remember to avoid spoilers.

Details:

Target Audience, Number of Episodes released, whether it is complete or ongoing, and anything else that comes to mind which you think might be important.

Why You Recommend It: (if there is any)

Yes sales pitch here and make sure or optional to comment on the drawing/art style, plot style, and things like that, you get the points

Opinions:

Rewatch value, deviation score, etc

Feel free to give the link, or maybe you already upload it on somewhere. (MediaFire preferable)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes

Repeat recommendations are fine and even encouraged, if you want to add your own opinions on the same anime.

interesting topic. Though im sure there is already a topic similar to this already i like the thought. I have so many I could recommend it would take up every post for 50 pages to just to scratch the surface.

interesting topic. Though im sure there is already a topic similar to this already i like the thought. I have so many I could recommend it would take up every post for 50 pages to just to scratch the surface.

Just pick the ones on the top of your list.

• 2 weeks later...

Title:

Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa

Genre:

Action, fantasy, martial arts, drama, superpowers, adventure, shounen, tragedy

Summary:

A Holy War, from ancient mythology, where the Goddess Athena and Hades have fought against each other while defending the earth repeatedly over the span of 200 years. The story takes place in 18th century Europe, 243 years prior to the original "Saint Seiya" Three small children, Tenma, Alone, and Sasha have all shared a very happy childhood together. Tenma who is quite aggressive but upstanding has moved to Sanctuary to become a saint. It is there that he is reunited with Sasha who is the sister of Alone and learns that she is the reincarnation of Goddess Athena. Alone, who is kind, gentle and loves painting was chosen for the body of enemy King Hades. Tenma eventually becomes a saint of Pegasus and engages in a fierce battle with his best friend Alone, the King of Hades. Pegasus Tenma, King Hades, and the Goddess Athena and through the twist of their 3 fates merge together which unfolds a prologue to the original Saint Seiya.

Details:

If you want something a bit different in shonen type anime, where power of friendship doesn't always save the day and when there are a lot of deaths from good guys's side then pick this up. I know a lot of people ignore this anime ether cuz' it's ether a part of Saint Seiya universe or they skip it as seeing guys in golden armors doesn't look too appealing. You don't have to know anything about Saint Seiya to enjoy this. This anime actually has side characters that can do things on their own, go on the missions and fight on their own with main character never getting involved. If you see a new character you know that after one or two fights he will die.

Why You Recommend It:

Because it's unappreciated and I know a lot of people like ''fighting'' type of anime.

Opinions:

Anime unfortunately has only two seasons, but if you come to like it, read the manga as it has finished.

From torrents.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone, I have watch Amnesia and I want to watch some anime after I watch  Amnesia and I wonder somebody can recommend anime to me,

Here is the genre I like: Thriller, Action, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Fantasy, Drama, slice of life drama, Supernatural,

And genre I don't like: Horror and guro,

So I hope somebody want to recommend some anime to me, I would be very happy for that:-)

A bit more restriction would be welcomed, otherwise I'm just going to throw my favorite titles at you~

Do you have a genre you like above the others? Any favorite animes?

On a hunch I'd recommend you Shin Sekai Yori for some mystery/fantasy/drama, it's excellent. Maybe Kara no Kyoukai and Mawaru Penguindrum too.

Score:9/10
Title: Hanasaku iroha "home sweet home"(movie)
Genre: Drama,slice,comedy

Summary:
this is a movie that tries to explain the missing part in the Story from the Hanasaku iroha anime on 26 Episodes so it says how ohana's mom and dad got together and the story about them i will not spoil more then this
Detail:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14175/Hanasaku_Iroha:_Home_Sweet_Home

Why I Recommend It:
it was a really good anime movie and it made all the story holes in the anime that you have always wonderd about dissapere like who is ohana's dad and such

Opinions:
well it was a really enjoying anime i have only watched it onle but i have the Full HD copy now so will rewatch it 

Raw: http://bt.ktxp.com/html/2013/1016/326031.html just press the magnet link the japanse was rather easy in this movie 

I feel like watching an horror anime. I don't really care about the other genres, but horror must be the principal part of the story. Well, that's about it~

I have sad news for you: japanese are bad at horror. Horror animes are really scarce.

You can try Shiki or Another if you haven't already. They're rather good, but not very scary.

I have sad news for you: japanese are bad at horror. Horror animes are really scarce.

You can try Shiki or Another if you haven't already. They're rather good, but not very scary.

I know. I watched them already, it was interesting, but not particularly scary...

Forget about horror. Gimme something that will give me a mind crush like Higurashi did.

I know. I watched them already, it was interesting, but not particularly scary...

Forget about horror. Gimme something that will give me a mind crush like Higurashi did.

By which you mean, something of the same genre, or something with plot twists at the end?

And why don't you have a MAL link, you lazy?

By which you mean, something of the same genre, or something with plot twists at the end?

And why don't you have a MAL link, you lazy?

The same reason I don't have a VNDB link- I'm not about to add over 200 titles manually.

And I want those plot twists~

The same reason I don't have a VNDB link- I'm not about to add over 200 titles manually.

have you seen Tasogare Otome x Amnesia i think it was such a plot twist in the end that i quite it and never touched it since so it should fit you perfectly 

Adding 200 titles manually is actually quite feasible. Ryoji used MALupdater to enter his 1500+ titles iirc.

Tough one, I don't know a lot of anime with big plot twists. Maybe Zetsuen no Tempest? Though it's recent so you probably saw it already. Code Geass is too mainstream, I guess. You could try Rahxephon (pretty much a straight version of Evangelion) or Dennou Coil.

Adding 200 titles manually is actually quite feasible. Ryoji used MALupdater to enter his 1500+ titles iirc.

Tough one, I don't know a lot of anime with big plot twists. Maybe Zetsuen no Tempest? Though it's recent so you probably saw it already. Code Geass is too mainstream, I guess. You could try Rahxephon (pretty much a straight version of Evangelion) or Dennou Coil.

I'm too lazy to do it~

And okay, I'll try watching those two.

have you seen Tasogare Otome x Amnesia i think it was such a plot twist in the end that i quite it and never touched it since so it should fit you perfectly 

yep, I already watched it.