Pick a Pink!

Eclipsed

Pink Master Race  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a Pink!

• Rem is love, Rem is life. I mean Ram. Pink, sophisticated, maid, twin, c'mon what more can you ask for?!
    • Nana Astar Deviluke. Because even though there's Lala and the ever-so-superior Momo, you just gotta have a thing for the Pink underrated pettanko tsundere, you twat.
    • Yotsuba, y'know, Clover, the best grill from Zero Escape solely because Pink. And Axes.
    • Julis-Alexia von Riessfeld. Who the hell's this broad? Another one of your bandwagoning additions to the Pinker Tsunderino's club? 'Cept she's a princess, actually has a rack, and has combat-capable duo partner relationship? Whatta tool.
    • Fk you, go back to Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière or however the fk you say what's-her-face! That's your identity mang! The progenitor of all originators!

This poll is closed to new votes

I like polls. Because they start with with P. Like Pink. And can solve my most redundant first world forum avatar identity crisis problems and what-do-next inquiries.

Now pick one! Images not for my actual avatars, it's just so you know who's who

Re:Zero's Ram, To Love Ru's Nana, Zero Escape's Clover, Asterisk's Julis, Zero no Tsukaima's Louise
34TARNd.png (200×200)   igQhYab.png (200×201)   8ZBhiIY.png (200×200)   Ocw0gTm.png (200×200)   6ZXzbQi.png (200×196)

The world needs more pink.