Heya, everyone~

Yoshi

Hey there Fuwa-community!

I am Youssef (most ppl irl call me Yoshi), currently living in germany.

I'm still a student and not quite a VN-veteran yet, but I'm working on it. I've read about 30 VN at this point (favorites being "Rewrite, Little Busters!, the 3 Grisaia-games and Aiyoku no Eustia) and watched quite a bit of anime (favorites being Guilty Crown, Charlotte and Angel Beats!) as well. I enjoy JRPGs like the "Tales of..."-series and most anime-related content in general.

I'd be happy to talk about anything of the above, share my opinion and get to know your opinion(s) on the topic (as there's barely anyone I can talk to about those topics :unsure:).

Ahh and I also play League, if... well I doubt it matters here at all. xD

But anyways, enough about me and since I can't seem to find any other solutions, let's end this with one of the most cliche phrases I know of:

I really hope to get along with you all! ^_^

Edited by Yoshi
Forgot a maybe-important aspect

Thx for all the kind replies, guys. :3

I think I'll have a great time here. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Many people from Germany are lately signing up on Fuwa :D Nevermind, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here :) By the way, I am also a fan of the "Tales of - " series, playing "Tales of Symphonia" when I have the time :D

If i could I'd force you to play Xillia/Xillia2, ToX2 being my favorite "Tales of..." game. It may be the darkest game story-wise, but it also had the most touching story, in my opinion. But then again I guess you've already played a few "Tales of..." games xD

39 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

If i could I'd force you to play Xillia/Xillia2, ToX2 being my favorite "Tales of..." game. It may be the darkest game story-wise, but it also had the most touching story, in my opinion. But then again I guess you've already played a few "Tales of..." games xD

ToX isn't available on PC so I can't play it because I don't have any consoles (I think Xilia is for Xbox only?) ... I am playing the recently Steam ported versions of "Tales of Symphonia" and I am planning on playing Zestiria later on aswell as Berseria if and when it gets ported too (last I heard, it will happen in 2017) ... But currently I am in visual novels, so I am switching between playing JRPG games and reading VNs :D As you could have guessed, I like to consume Japanese-related games (and sometimes I watch anime too, but I am no otaku by any means, more like a casual :D )

18 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

ToX isn't available on PC so I can't play it because I don't have any consoles (I think Xilia is for Xbox only?) ... I am playing the recently Steam ported versions of "Tales of Symphonia" and I am planning on playing Zestiria later on aswell as Berseria if and when it gets ported too (last I heard, it will happen in 2017) ... But currently I am in visual novels, so I am switching between playing JRPG games and reading VNs :D As you could have guessed, I like to consume Japanese-related games (and sometimes I watch anime too, but I am no otaku by any means, more like a casual :D )

No need to be an otaku to like Japanese-related content. xD

Xillia/Xillia2 are PS3 games. As for Berseria... Afaik the current relaease date is somewhere early 2017.

And there's nothing wrong with Symphonia. Personally, I liked Symphonia way more than Zestiria (,but both are in no way bad games).

1 hour ago, Yoshi said:

Xillia/Xillia2 are PS3 games.

Yeah, I knew it was for one of the consoles, I wasn't sure which one :D I don't have a PSP anymore, I am not really a console gamer so I didn't need it. I am not even a heavy PC gamer considering that I mostly play casual games and visual novels :D ...

2 hours ago, Yoshi said:

And there's nothing wrong with Symphonia. Personally, I liked Symphonia way more than Zestiria (,but both are in no way bad games).

Symphonia is the first Tales game I am playing and it got me pretty hooked on :D I mean, the story itself so far isn't very good but man, I like the combat system! It isn't turn-based like in some other games, I like this real-time approach and I have heard that Zestiria is even better since it's in 3D, but I am not going to play it until I finish Symphonia (right now I am still on the first map, I have seen the game features two big maps xD) ... I like it so far, it's definitively a good experience :D ...

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for very late to saying this. As for Tales, I only knew a few here so I couldn't talk about it too much especially newer one. Although I played Abyss (Also beat it), Eternia (Mistranslated as Destiny 2 for PSX), and Phantashia (PSX version). As for the story, I think Abyss was the best between those three, but I think each of Tales were had the charm imo. For cliche word here, I would like to say 'Hope you had fun and enjoy yourself here'.

PS - Just ask us if you need more VN Recommendations here.

Nice to meet ya Yoshi! So you know German, English, and Japanese? That's quite cool! I'm not sure if you have a VNDB(and if so it's not listed)... but if you haven't got in to it the SciAdv series is pretty awesome! You shouldn't have any problem with R;N as you can read Japanese. The three main games being: Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, and Robotics;Notes.

P.S. Thinking about it I'm not 100% sure you know Japanese and this might just be me looking weird.. I assume as much as some of your favorites don't have English translations so I'm only assuming...

Edit: Well maybe they were translated to German... So my reasoning is still flawed 

Fkxp2Z5.jpg