Visual novel to relieve stress

Norleas

Hey guys,

The lasts weeks are been very busy to me, so i'm looking for a novel to heal of the stress that built up.

Requirements:

1) Decent art ( i'm very picky about art, don't like the art style of the majority of old novels and really appreciate artists that respect proportion and symmetry).

2) Good relationship development ( a great number of recent titles dies in this requirement, trying to push moe and rushing the devolpment, if he exist).

3) Reality in the boobs size (this is a very peculiar requirement, but i get really bothered when all the heroines have F cup and support their arms on breasts lol, equilibrium is the key).

4) Nice and healing atmosphere/history. 

My japanese is in a good level so difficulty level is not a problem.

just had a talk with a certain someone reagarding a similar topic, so i´d say go for gun-katana, as it should both entertain and calm you down (in terms of not having to think much into it). no getting (forcefully) educated of ethics & morals, no vast amount of moe & its females have no balloons attached to them either. enjoy!

on another note you might want to look into elf´s avk as well because it´s quite the hillarious read aka good popcorn entertainment for when a bad mood hits you hard.

21 minutes ago, Qrqe said:

天気雨 has a very calming / healing atmosphere with great e-motes, would definitely suggest that. Actually Amakano is a better choice, but probably you already have read that.

A fine choice, I'd say. It might be exactly what you're looking for, OP; granted, one of the heroines is a kyonyuu, but her chest is more of the natural kind, I can confirm that :holo:

2 hours ago, XReaper said:

just had a talk with a certain someone reagarding a similar topic, so i´d say go for gun-katana, as it should both entertain and calm you down (in terms of not having to think much into it). no getting (forcefully) educated of ethics & morals, no vast amount of moe & its females have no balloons attached to them either. enjoy!

on another note you might want to look into elf´s avk as well because it´s quite the hillarious read aka good popcorn entertainment for when a bad mood hits you hard.

Gun-kata looks a little serious for what i searching, and i forgot to mention that rape is a non-go, but avk seems like a good comedy game that make fun of himself.

1 hour ago, Qrqe said:

天気雨 has a very calming / healing atmosphere with great e-motes, would definitely suggest that. Actually Amakano is a better choice, but probably you already have read that.

天気雨 look very good to relaxing, and gain points for having a loli kitsune with white hair, he's at my backlog for a while but it's easy to forget a vn in a backlog with +100 titles. I already read Amakano despite not be my taste in the art.

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Clover Day's Plus in Japanese should fit the bill nicely, having translated over half of it myself, since you don't need to wait for our English translation.

I've already read Clover Day's, this plus release add something new to history or is just a re-release? 

52 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Nekos para, you can even realities the bobber jigglies

I'm waiting for the vol. 3 to see more neko bouncing boobs.

28 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

If you are willing to try an EVN, Strawberry Vinegar is a good, cute, relaxing, yuri VN with good art and fun characters. 

I never give a chance to a yuri VN, i guess the time will come, so to a an afternoon reading a short pink game will be good.

20 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Wow plenty of titles to analyze, Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no is in my list for a time but looks like a little more drama novel(i know that the vndb tags is not a good parameter), but with you universal recommendation, it goes back to the top of my list. The glossy art of Kaminoyu take my eye and the fact that Yuu and light make a game that is not a holy chuu war. I'm curious about the genre shift tag in Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi, you said that starts sadly, so it goes from drama to light and return to drama?

Just now, Norleas said:

I've already read Clover Day's, this plus release add something new to history or is just a re-release?

Plus is exactly the same story with the characters animated with the emote system (and even has the same typos as the original), but has an extra H scene for each route, so unlikely to be worth your time unless you absolutely loved CD and planned to play it again.

Let's see what could I recommend here. Maybe Noble Works could be fit for you in case you still didn't read it yet. Or if you already had many free times and could read Japan, then both of Hoshiori and Gin'iro Haruka should satisfy you in term of development because from what I'd heard each route was quite long and cover the relationship for very long time (I don't know if those two could relive your stress though). Hope those recommendations could help you.

2 hours ago, Shiru said:

Hmm. How about Yuzusoft's games?

About the Yuzusoft titles, i only read the 2010+ novels, Noble Works and Dracu-Riot are good, but the recent titles are below the quality of the previous games, so in terms of quality Tenshin is more like the old or the recent titles?

6 hours ago, melo4496 said:

Sorairo Innocent

I already read the other two titles and their are very good to relive stress indeed, about Sorairo i don't have much information, the art looks good, but it's the first work with Igoyama Yuuki as the main writer, so i'm a little cautious about this title.

14 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Let's see what could I recommend here. Maybe Noble Works could be fit for you in case you still didn't read it yet. Or if you already had many free times and could read Japan, then both of Hoshiori and Gin'iro Haruka should satisfy you in term of development because from what I'd heard each route was quite long and cover the relationship for very long time (I don't know if those two could relive your stress though). Hope those recommendations could help you.

The Tone Work's novels are to me a reference in terms of charage with good devolpment, i'm a little sad that there no other companies that has titles with a similar style.

Have you already played Kanojo Step? I just started it a short time ago and I already love it. The perfect mix of relaxing atmoshpere and bursts of laughter. The protagonist might not be everyones cup of tea but he gets pretty relatable later on.