Greetings from a traveler

Norleas

Hi!

I'm Norleas, a self-proclaimed five stars traveler. Due to my mom job i already lived in five countries (Brazil, Japan, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland), i started  reading visual novels to not rust my japanese after i leaving Japan in 2014, i've read about 110 novels but only today i began to look for a vn community and this was the first place I came to look, i hope to enjoy this place and hmm, sorry for any mistake that i make typing, cuz english is only my  4th or 5th language.

2 hours ago, Shurui said:

Hey there. I see you're from Munich, nice! Hope you have fun here

I am living in Munich since july and i'm loving, compared to the last place where i lived (São Paulo - Brazil) it's way more clean, cold and cheaper.I already visited the city hot spots and principally, it's very good to see Bayern games live.

59 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

A multilingual, eh? Welcome.

Is your life already a visual novel material? :holo:

Having to learn a language every 2/3 years is quite tiring, but it's a cool story to tell.

In the visual novel of my life it's very hard to enter in a heroine route knowing that tomorrow you could live in the other side of the globe :(

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and it's quite interesting that you lived in 5 countries there which to said it must be quite hard especially with the procudure that should be very different between 5 countries (Or maybe not). As for your English, I think it's fine ie didn't had many problem there to me at least (Then again English wasn't my first language here). Hope you had fun and enjoy yourself here.