Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete Cruise Sign

mitchhamilton

for those who might not know, Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete Cruise Sign is a port of the original vn onto the ps3 and vita with a route for the vice/president Kumoi Akari and all the h-scenes removed obviously. i blame moenovel. >.> now while i do have a vita and can play cruise sign on it, i was wondering if there has ever been a move like this and if there was any hope of this making it to the pc again? i dont even mind if its sfw, i just want the akari route. i found her adorable in the original vn and was sad she didnt have a route.

so, has there ever been a vn that started on pc that was for adults, moved to consoles with adult content removed but a route added, then back to pc? i just wanna know if there is any hope for akari's route on pc. :kosame:

10190.jpg

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

so, has there ever been a vn that started on pc that was for adults, moved to consoles with adult content removed but a route added, then back to pc? i just wanna know if there is any hope for akari's route on pc. :kosame:

10190.jpg

Probably not, Most of vns add one or two new characters / routes to PSV versions so more people would buy them just for the new content but almost none of them return to pc for adding those. If you really want to know that if there's any, yeah there're a couple exceptions like yoake mare but they are very rare, and probably wont happen to Kono Oozora.

17 minutes ago, Qrqe said:

Probably not, Most of vns add one or two new characters / routes to PSV versions so more people would buy them just for the new content but almost none of them return to pc for adding those. If you really want to know that if there's any, yeah there're a couple exceptions like yoake mare but they are very rare, and probably wont happen to Kono Oozora.

3 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Not a chance, but a FanTLer might port it to PC but I doubt it 

:kosame:

Yeah, PSvita ports are never 18+, so the H-scenes weren't removed by Moenovel. (The port is in fact not affiliated with them in any way, as that is a port of the JP base game with new content, something that was never ever TLed, like the Akari route and new scenarios.)

Your hope lies in a fan TLer doing it, or Moenovel doing it. (Remember that Cruise sign is a port of the main game + Flight Diary All-ages + the new content in Akari's route and some short scenarios, so it's not a quick job.)

I played IMHHW and it really surprised me that Akari has an actual H scene?! I thought that since she is in a relationship with that one childhood friend ( Cannot remember the name) hence she was excluded for having a route of her own. 

There is also a fan translation atm for the fandisc which includes Ageha's sister and that dorm mate. Though it won't be released any time soon.

20 minutes ago, Nourunin165 said:

I played IMHHW and it really surprised me that Akari has an actual H scene?! I thought that since she is in a relationship with that one childhood friend ( Cannot remember the name) hence she was excluded for having a route of her own. 

There is also a fan translation atm for the fandisc which includes Ageha's sister and that dorm mate. Though it won't be released any time soon.

well 1) she doesnt have an h-scene in cruise sign since its all ages and B) i dont think they ever went out. i think in flight diary they did maybe but i cant remember.

43 minutes ago, Nourunin165 said:

Akari does not have any H. Cruise sign is a PSvita release originally, meaning it's all-ages already. There was never an H-scene in her route.

Her route was added in Cruise Sign, which is a complete release of the game on PSvita with:

The entire base game (H-scenes removed), the entire fandisk (H-scenes removed) and the new content unique for the release, which is new epilogue scenarios and a new route: Akari's.

About her relationship with the friend, I think that either ended throughout the game, or they simply make a new scenario where that never happened. That's what fandisks are, after all. (Keep in mind, Cruise Sign is technically just the fandisk, with a bit more content and the base game attatched to it.)

The fanTL of the fandisk is nearly dead, or already dead. I wouldn't get your hopes up for that being released at all tbh. But hey, you never know.  (If we are thinking of the same one.)