AstralAir no Shiroki Towa - new FAVORITE game

Guest Aaeru

Or following the "true" True Route (mare), which in a sense would solve the problem with including Yume and not having her H.

However I would also like to see Chinami route and it cannot be just some side route in the story as the romance there is the important part. For sisters it can be easily done without the romance, even for Aoi, but Chinami would just need the romance.

So it would be pretty hard to make such anime xD

Maybe original season everything and Mare and then OVA series with like 6 episodes for Chinami including romance.

And then special H-OVAs for Mare and Chinami... together! :P

That's asking to make a harem almost.

I only said true route because i think it's the one that would give a conclusion to the whole childhood promise thing, it also gives a meaning to Mare's existence and pretty much would be a smooth ride.

The other characters deserve their stories told as well obviously so OVAs are a way to go, having side stories for all would end up making the anime like 30 episodes long.

If it was up to me i'd make an entire anime for each heroine don't get me wrong, i was just imagening the easiest way to keep a consistent story and a fulfilling ending.

It's not like any of this will ever get past the fantasy stage anyway.. Life is unfair~

Well we can never know, the recent Walkure thing got anime. When I asked some Japanese people, they mostly know FAVORITE, hoshimemo and iroseka are pretty popular it seems - not as much as Key obviously but still a lot.

So getting some FAVORITE anime isn't out of the question.

And the thing is about true end, the part you mentioned is actually incorporated inside the mare route as you have to go through it (sure most people just auto skipped it as they JUST read few hours ago it but it is there) and then

[better put that in spoiler as there might be someone here who didn't finish hoshimemo yet]

after the mare route goes its own way, Yume actually becomes really good friend of them and is happy, the visit in hospital is just so awesome with the Chundere and all that and it basically is that your childhood promise helped became your love in form of Mare and Yume as a friend helped you find your true love. I actually view that ending as the True End and I think I expressed my thoughts of how it is genius writing that it all makes sense in some other topics

And lastly the Japanese fans are 90% fans of Mare because she makes the game, she is there 100% of the time, even in the other routes she always plays important role. Where as Yume has like... maybe 10-15% screen time and thats it, not enough for most people to form so strong bond to her like they did to Mare - which is why if making anime they should focus it on Mare.

(sure ideally there would be 6 seasons of anime each dedicated to one character - but we know they won't do that as nobody would sponsor such idea xD)

Nothing would make me jump in happyness more than having Mare as the heroine. I just can't picture this happening because of broadcasting laws. Even though Mare is older than You.

I'm 100% a Mare fan. Although i also have a soft sport for Asuho but that's another story.

I didn't feel that attached to Yume either, i was actually hoping for some great finale since she was his childhood friend but in the end it fell short in my expectations. Mare's route on the other hand, 10/10.

I don't know the entire process of producing an anime so I don't know how farfetched the idea is. If Favorite is that popular then I guess it isn't out of the question in the end.  I will shut myself in my room the day this happens, that's all i have to say.

I just can't picture this happening because of broadcasting laws.

I don't understand what you mean by that, there is lot of loli anime, there is no law against that.

Sure the H-ova would have to be 18+ but the normal anime with a kiss or whatever is fine.

Although I wouldn't mind them releasing it as OAD only just like kiss x sis xD There was even loli pantsu exploration there. And well they could as well include the H there and make it 18+ while they are at that xD

I always see loli related stuff being heavily censored. I guess a kiss would pass. I don't want it to be 18+ because it'd make the demographic smaller even though teenager fans would still see it.

Don't make it like Kiss x Sis, the pain of waiting for each episode would be too much to bare.

Hm this seems too ambitious to be achieved. Besides its the broadcasting company that decides what they'll do with it. Licensing is only the first step. 

We should make a petition online for it titled "We want lolis"

I wish I could read and understand japanese. so many good VN's and games that never see the light of day here I could play. Sigh, don't think i am smart enough to learn though, I look at all the kanji and my head just explodes.

Well, I see it like this. Learning Japanese isn't something you need to be a genius for. I'm fairly sure there are Japanese people who, aren't very smart, but still know or understand the language. What's overwhelming is the Kanji, and that's because, well, it is somewhat complicated. But I think anyone can break down a large task into a smaller, more manageable tasks to accomplish something big. That's why I think it's best to decide if you wanna learn Japanese now, and make it a daily thing to practice. Though, it is something that will call for a sacrifice of time, that much, I know can be hard to give up at times.

Anyways, about the topic... anyone else just LOVE Favorite's style of art? It's so bright and colorful!

• 4 months later...

1_20130718124622.jpg

Hey that girl on the right looks like Kud.  :o

Hm just by looking at this I think I can come up with some idea about which characters these girls will be.

Blonde haired girl- Imouto

Long purple haired girl- Kuudere or older senpai

Red haired girl- Tsundere

Pink twin tailed girl- Playful and easygoing childhood friend

Girl in black dress with white hair- Nice and caring kinda acts like a big sister or a mother

Kud look alike- The Loli :wub:  

• 4 weeks later...

This one seems pretty cool, and the girl with purple hair [don't know their names] just caught my attention. She and the one with short white hair.

Ochiba (long red hair) catches my eye... not sure about the Ichika (pink hair.) I'd say, holds potential.

Show the other part, you can put it in spoiler.

What he said. Don't worry, we won't bite.

Ok, I need like 6 of the pictures from the second page in high res xD

Here, put them in a circle, if you have scanner I would give anything for a high res scan xD

(I cannot find this release anywhere :()

WEd6Dji.jpg

Oh wait, are those like specific pre-order rewards from specific shops? From my basic understanding of japanese it lists name of japanese shops and that they are like tapestries and towels and such :o

I NEEEEEED THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

(fuwanovel is now accepting donations in for of those 6 items :Kappa:)