Shadow Searching Adventure MYTH

WinterfuryZX

Does anyone know if Agumi is really included in MG release?

It should unlock after the end of the first chapter, I finished it yesterday but Agumi is still locked. I don't know if it's a problem on my end, it simply unlocks later in the english version, or it isn't included in the game after all...

1 hour ago, Vorathiel said:

I don't want to make a new thread, so could you just chang the title, and we would be talk about Myth here?

I really would like to know some opinions, sounds very intriguing.

I've played through the first chapter so far.

I'd say it's definitely worth playing, although it does start off extremely slow.

2 hours ago, Shota_Victory said:

I tried reading Aguni, but I found it a bit boring. Maybe I'll start it after I finish the second chapter.

better stick with it now to not possibly lessen your overall reading-experience. aguni is rather important plot-wise and hasn´t been included there (& at this point) without a reason, even if it might be a little lackluster in terms of overall enjoyment.

4 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

As I recall, there's only one in the whole game, right?

Other than that, there's at least a no HCG eroscene too. Dunno if it's included in the so called "all ages" release or not, it's heavily tied with the plot.

sxs7wTd.png

weird stuff...

Edited by WinterfuryZX
weird stuff

I can safely state I failed to UNRAVEL this game, I lost track of the plot after a while. Dammit... Better sleep and forget about this convoluted crap before it will burn my brain

Meito was a fictional entity with no ties with reality after all, oh... DOES TANGIBLE REALITY EVEN EXIST outside MYTH? Yui memories of being meito's girlfriend were completely fabricated, did she even existed as the Yui we knew (Her backstory in 2016 was placed inside MYTH after all... Or iT was partly MYTH part reality?)?

• 2 months later...

I think I was fine, for the most part. I won't hold back on spoilers, so to answer your questions, based on my understanding: 

Spoiler

Yes, tangible reality does exist. But humanity is pretty much extinct by the time Myth started up and there is not much point in going back there. 

Still pretty sure there was an actual guy called Meito in the real world too. Maybe his data got inside Myth through his parents. It's just that he was never supposed to be an Einijar, or however it's called. Odin just put him in there because she could. 

And what makes you think Yui's memories were fabricated? I think it's still true.
She was his girlfriend until Meito disappeared. Later she became Lawyer for his sake but she ended up marrying this detective. 
They got a son and witnessed the apokalypse. Yui died and that detective found his sister again who worked together with that Hoinkyo religion on Myth. 
The detective agreed to go into Myth and became Loki, and his son was also there (narfi or something?). He did so to see Yui again. 

So the fact that Yui existed in the real world is really important for the plot. 

What not happened in reality though, was (real) Meito's return to Yui. In reality Meito killed himself and I don't think you can really travel through time outside of Myth.. Inside Myth though, Meito received his memories and deceided to not kill himself to look into that conspiracy..and all this stuff. 

--------

Still not sure how exactly that black liquid, the gundam-killer guy, and that religion are connected, but I guess it's not all that important.