[Looking for Translation Team Members] To Translate 3rdEye Projects

astro

Project is on hold.

I am planning on translating 3rdEye's 1st and 2nd projects:

Bloody Rondo
http://vndb.org/v5349

Shinigami no Testament
http://vndb.org/v7650

(I'll probably do Shinigami no Testament first, since it's newer, but we will see).

First of all, I desperately need a VN Hacker - someone who is able to extract the text to translate, and is familiar with RCE (Reverse Code Engineering).

Optional positions include: Typesetter, Translator, Proof-reader, and Editor.

Note that the translation project will not start until I can get myself a CAPABLE hacker - so if you can hack visual novels, I'm willing to do backflips or bear-wrestle to get you on the team!

^^ well this unexpected but anyway...

To tell you frankly I was working(creating a tool) on Shinigami no Testament once but I haven't finish it yet due to the busy sched....

It uses Rioshiina engine if I believe even Bloody Rondo.

I haven't check bloody rondo yet but I can suggest one tool for it it called arc_conv made by w8m

it has rioshiina engine support depends on the version of the rioshiina btw..

try to use that tool probably it will work as you please..but for SnT, I dont think it wont work well regarding the scripts...

Tried it but useless but images seems okay even the bgm, probably the script have different decryption..

that would be all just find me on #vnsociety in rizon.net if you like to discuss this further...

Oh yeah one other thing if your in a hurry working on this project I suggest annot player which aaeru introduce...

Reversing takes time and consume time also..for us programmers which have RL programming business will take time to work on it..

Thank you for the info - I am not familiar with that particular engine, but I will definitely check it out!

Does the engine support Japanese Locale? I've noticed that many engines do not work properly under Japanese Locale.

I have tried annot-player myself, but the interface is tricky to get used to.

Does the engine support Japanese Locale? I've noticed that many engines do not work properly under Japanese Locale.
You mean English?

We do resource extraction and insertion, patch releases, etc. and offer a web-based interface so multiple translators can work on a project anywhere, anytime. No installation or download required just a relatively recent web browser.

We're currently a bit backed-up with other stuff but if you make a request you'll be queued and we'll take a look once your turn comes up.

Contact us for more information (see signature).

yeah annot player is dam hard to set up lol.

jichi is in the middle of rewriting the tool to be a bit more user-friendly. not sure how long that will take...

You mean English?

We do resource extraction and insertion, patch releases, etc. and offer a web-based interface so multiple translators can work on a project anywhere, anytime. No installation or download required just a relatively recent web browser.

We're currently a bit backed-up with other stuff but if you make a request you'll be queued and we'll take a look once your turn comes up.

Contact us for more information (see signature).

Oh, yeah I meant English ahaha

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

So, since someone as introduced this project I would like to introduce myself.  I am a beginner to translating and hacking but I know very little japanese so I will be sticking to the hacking.  Unfortunately I still need to know how to do all of this hacking and converting.  So if anyone can tell me exactly how this works I would work on this right away.  As of right now I'm working on another project known as death connection with someone who is already doing research on hacking but I would like to start on this because I've been waiting to get this game for so long and to my demise I have never got this to work so I want other people to enjoy this and not suffer like me.  So if theres a veteran out there thats willing to tell me how this hacking and converting works that would be great.  I already have a talented translator working with me and all I need is to learn how to hack. Thank you and good day fellow readers. 

• 4 months later...

Not sure if this would be necromancy, but I have extracted the scripts for Bloody Rondo and have been able to insert text into the game as a test. Translating is not one of my abilities unfortunately, though I do beta testing for mangagamer, so I can review the translation before the patch would be released.

• 7 months later...

This Project is Down?  :(

Since I was invoked I'll answer.

Astro is still on Clover Days and also works at Sekai Project now (was his project ever announced? Don't remember), so you can safely consider this dead for the upcoming years at least.

Since I was invoked I'll answer.

Astro is still on Clover Days and also works at Sekai Project now (was his project ever announced? Don't remember), so you can safely consider this dead for the upcoming years at least.

Umm so Astro will do this TL after Clover days or what?   :huh: