Badly describe a Visual Novel

Khazit

6 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Probably, Umineko?

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Higurashi 

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, Higurashi is the most people would like to think. But I think Subahibi could qualify as well. Just saying.

All guesses are wrong, but i think i make the charades a little too hard, so i will do a 2 in 1 hint:

"Summer or Winter, it doesn't matter, you will be sad"

On 12.11.2016 at 1:40 PM, kilicool64 said:

I heard a pretty hilarious description of Zero Time Dilemma that I could shamelessly steal for this, but not only is ZTD not a VN, but the description is a pretty big spoiler. Might as well leave it here anyway:

Reveal hidden contents

Old man with complex motives needs his parents to develop super sperm and super ova, then get laid.

Here are some non-spoiler descriptions for actual VNs:

#1: Guy is eager to buy a farm.

#2: A world without clothing irons.

#3: Not all internet users are male.

#4: When you hear "unclean", you think of antidotes.

#5: Seven VNs for the price of one.

#6: The VN equivalent of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

#7: Damnit.

#8: Arson caused by the Hello Kitty franchise.

#9: Puppies are the root of all evil.

Doesn't look like anyone will figure out the rest, so I'm spilling the beans:

#1: It's OMGWTFOTL.

#2: Already answered. I/O's characters have extremely wrinkled clothes.

#3: Already answered. The premise of Go Go, Nippon! is that the protagonist decides to spend a week in Japan living with two internet acquaintances without knowing that they're female.

#4: It's VLR. During Clover's route, Clover talks about purifying the unclean for a moment, then the word "unclean" somehow reminds her of the antidote neostigmine.

#5: Already answered. It's Rewrite, a wonderful example of how horribly disjointed a story can end up becoming when nobody steps in to make sure it maintains a consistent direction.

#6: Already explained. Just as MGSV:TPP was a heavily unfinished game whose third chapter got cut entirely safe for a single image dataminers discovered, so too was Remember11 clearly released in an incomplete state, with only a few references to a cut third route in the executable.

#7: It's 999. For some reason, its translators don't know how to spell "dammit".

#8: Already answered. Root Double features an article in a French newspaper about an arson. However, some of the text is actually related to Hello Kitty.

#9: It's Never7. Don't remember the exact details, but several incidents in the VN never would've happened if it wasn't for a puppy.

19 minutes ago, Firemonk said:

Maybe.

As for Killicool64 answer in regard of Never7, now that I recall about that I remembered that back at Gamefaqs one of your post talk about something like that. Anyway, how about more riddle here.

• 'True Infinity games featuring girls in cat suits'
  • 'Feminist who like red color so much'
  • 'Hinamizawa in winter'

Have fun, and sorry if those three were too easy.

Edited by littleshogun

35 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Maybe.

As for Killicool64 answer in regard of Never7, now that I recall about that I remembered that back at Gamefaqs one of your post talk about something like that. Anyway, how about more riddle here.

• 'Hinamizawa in winter'

Damn it

51 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Maybe.

• 'Hinamizawa in winter'

1 No idea
2 Comyu
3 Kara no shoujo 2?

46 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

2 Comyu
3 Kara no shoujo 2?

Yes, both of those were correct. Comyu MC Akihito was called himself feminist and has tendency to repeat word red in his monologue. As for Kara no Shoujo 2, I called that because the setting using the same village as the model (Shirakawa) and Kara no Shoujo 2 setting was in winter. As for the first riddle, let's just said that if anyone else said Ever17 because of their favorite I'll shot down the answer.

Next is, how about 'Lucifer were good guy'. Have fun.

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Maybe.

• 'Hinamizawa in winter'

Code18

Yes, the first answer here would be Code18 (Looks like I'm not the only one who like to browse Lemnisca). It was April Fool post back at 2013 iirc which they state that they'lll starting to translating Code18 which they dubbed as true Infinity games using machine translation, and there's a photo with the girls from Code18 in catsuit. The general opinion about Code18 were very bad, and GundamAce was dislike it very much.

Okay, how about more hint for next riddle like there was elf decendant and there's also King Arthur as well (Which is boy by the way, so no Fate Stay Night). It should be easy hopefully. Have fun.

• 1 year later...

So, I remembered this old thread and decided to make a crazy attempt to revive it. Because, why not? The rules are the same: you describe some VN in a weird way, other people try to guess it.

I will start:

1. A dead guy meets a dead girl, and together they watch other dead people suffer a lot.
  2. A dead guy passionately wants to meet his love from the past, but she is dead, and everything is a lie.
  3. A sociopath trap tries to make friends. He fails.
  4. The game where a girl is attacked by monsters and turns into an old man.
  5. A guy kills a robot with a voice of a loli. And many of its kids.

Enjoy! :makina:

Yay! Seems fun! :sacchan:

5 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

A sociopath trap tries to make friends. He fails.

I think this one is...

Spoiler

Cross Channel?

I try to make some too.

1. A girl runs like she's training for a marathon while a guy keeps her safe with the power of mathematical expressions.
  2. A guy calls his online friends to talk how much he's afraid of the basic math lessons going on in his house.
  3. A guy spend so many routes sweet talking guys that in the end goes so full in the gay that ends up fucking himself.

1. A broken "engrish" scene between a motor mouthed loli, and a fake Tsundere. "You rike a fish?". (pretty easy)

2. Initiation into the "club" involves been thrown off a cliff into the sea. For some reason...

3. "We are NEVER doing anal again!". Said at least 5 times....