Badly describe a Visual Novel

Khazit

27 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

This actually fits perfectly with certain tiny OELVN I've read lately but I know it must be something else. ^^

Well, you can always try. :sachi: It's not like somebody counts how many times we miss.

16 minutes ago, Zidan209 said:

There's only one description of this visual novel, and it's: The biggest harem ever

The best eroge ever. I know you have a different answer, but your answer is wrong, 'cause this it THE BEST EROGE EVER! :saber:

Edited by Dreamysyu

19 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, you can always try. :sachi: It's not like somebody counts how many times we miss.

But my reputation/posts ratio will suffer. :rize:

Description: A story which teaches you that coming back from a break five minutes earlier or taking a wrong turn in school corridors can lead you to surprise sex and cheating on your girlfriend.

9 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Subahibi? Don't know many table h-games hahaha

Of course. :D

~~~~

Actually, since this game more or less died out, I think it's a good idea to reveal the VNs nobody guessed.

On 1/27/2018 at 1:58 AM, Dreamysyu said:

A dead guy passionately wants to meet his love from the past, but she is dead, and everything is a lie.

It's Umineko.

Spoiler

The guy is Kinzo, and he is already dead by the beginning of the game.

On 1/27/2018 at 1:58 AM, Dreamysyu said:

The game where a girl is attacked by monsters and turns into an old man.

It's Fate. This refers to a more or less forgettable scene in Heaven's Feel.

Spoiler

After Zouken's body is destroyed, his worms attack some random girl and use her to make a new body for him.

Actually, I sometimes like to describe this scene out of context to people who don't read VNs to get "WTF?" reaction from them. :wahaha:

2 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

It's Fate. This refers to a more or less forgettable scene in Heaven's Feel.

Reveal hidden contents

After Zouken's body is destroyed, his worms attack some random girl and use her to make a new body for him.

Actually, I sometimes like to describe this scene out of context to people who don't read VNs to get "WTF?" reaction from them. :wahaha:

Wow, totally forgot about this... Fate have some weird bad endings, I loved that!

I guess I reveal that one I put here that no one guessed after two or so tries.

"It's the same thing as before but now in VR in space!" is Fate/Extra, with all that Grail War in VR stuff.

2 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Fate have some weird bad endings, I loved that!

This wasn't a bad ending, by the way. This happened in the main plot.

7 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

"It's the same thing as before but now in VR in space!" is Fate/Extra, with all that Grail War in VR stuff.

Ah, so it wasn't real VR. I got confused after people started mentioning Muv Luv, lol.