Badly describe a Visual Novel

Khazit

On 31/10/2016 at 8:51 PM, WinterfuryZX said:

A poor man is sucked into a conspiracy and found himself deadly cursed by an evil monk, on top of that, a self proclaimed samurai and his gang of 46 sucidal blockheads are planning to brutally slaughter him.

easy mode.

A girl shows you her bare heart (and her pancreas, too, isn't it nice?), your lovely mother eats your body parts (on your own suggestion, your arms are tasty, aren't they?), an angelic wife **** *** beloved ******* ***** ... ?????????? WTF

easy mode 2.

Edited by WinterfuryZX

3 hours ago, FamishedPants said:

You would be correct. Did the dinosaurs part make it too obvious? 

I guess hit the book and great OST part (I agree that the OST was quite good ie great) make it quite obvious imo. Let me answer some riddle below.

@WinterfuryZX A poor man is sucked into a conspiracy and found himself deadly cursed by an evil monk, on top of that, a self proclaimed samurai and his gang of 46 sucidal blockheads are planning to brutally slaughter him (Very easy with 46 as the hint).

@Limerence_ Guy develops feelings (kinda) for machine. Helps machine fix other machines. Gets amazed by the machines (Quite short by the way).

PS - Just click...... you knew what I want to say here.

45 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Teenage guy gets put in all-girls school, and is a boring clod.  Inexplicably, all the girls fall in love with him and pursue him aggressively even though he has all the personality of a wet sheet of paper.

Oh, wait, there's too many options for that one  :illya:

http://www.shmoop.com/decameron/day-3-story-1-summary.html

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a pretty hilarious description of Zero Time Dilemma that I could shamelessly steal for this, but not only is ZTD not a VN, but the description is a pretty big spoiler. Might as well leave it here anyway:

Spoiler

Old man with complex motives needs his parents to develop super sperm and super ova, then get laid.

Here are some non-spoiler descriptions for actual VNs:

#1: Guy is eager to buy a farm.

#2: A world without clothing irons.

#3: Not all internet users are male.

#4: When you hear "unclean", you think of antidotes.

#5: Seven VNs for the price of one.

#6: The VN equivalent of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

#7: Damnit.

#8: Arson caused by the Hello Kitty franchise.

#9: Puppies are the root of all evil.

Edited by kilicool64
I guess it makes more sense like this.

34 minutes ago, kilicool64 said:

I heard a pretty hilarious description of Zero Time Dilemma that I could shamelessly steal for this, but not only is ZTD not a VN, but the description is a pretty big spoiler. Might as well leave it here anyway:

Reveal hidden contents

Old man with complex motives needs his parents to develop super sperm and super ova, then get laid.

#3: Not all internet users are male.

chaos head?

1 hour ago, kilicool64 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Here are some non-spoiler descriptions for actual VNs:

#9: Puppies are the root of all evil.

Ever17?