Do you think Jast will get around to translating Eiyuu*Senki GOLD

Dharek

no idea how much they (jast) are even involved in the task of translating said title, but there´s literally 80% already done, except for its armada of ero, which fruitbat may, or may not do for them as well.

edit. sorry scrap that, i happened to missread the title´s name and it was meant regarding the standart version.

As for the answer for the title, I don't know for now but maybe they will in the future. In regard of Eiyuu Senki GOLD, I think neither JAST or Fruitbat hold any right to that. Just my guess here.

If you thinking about what JAST done here in regard of Eiyuu Senki, I think they're probably just deal with the ero there since most of the non H scenes was already dealt by Fruitbat (And I think they could release the PS3 version to Steam with little problem there). And if I may answer here, no Fruitbat Factory didn't translate the ero scenes at all because they release it at PS3 as far as I know.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

And if I may answer here, no Fruitbat Factory didn't translate the ero scenes at all because they release it at PS3 as far as I know.

i know that, but since they´ve already translated the main game excluding ero, they may have got contracted by jast to do the rest as well aka outscourcing the workload.

5 hours ago, Narcosis said:

No. Fruitbat Factory had the rights and TL'ed Eiyuu*Senki, so I doubt JAST will ever do it.

Besides, you better prepare for a long wait, because it takes literally forever for JAST to TL anything.

He's talking about GOLD, which is free for the taking unless Fruit Factory suddenly decides to venture into adult territory(given their track record, not possible).

10 hours ago, Narcosis said:

No. Fruitbat Factory had the rights and TL'ed Eiyuu*Senki, so I doubt JAST will ever do it.

Besides, you better prepare for a long wait, because it takes literally forever for JAST to TL anything.

You seem to have missed the fact that JAST is indeed releasing the 18+ PC version of Eiyuu Senki. JAST licensing the Gold version after that isn't outside the realm of possibility.

• 2 years later...
On 10/31/2016 at 12:18 AM, Decay said:

You seem to have missed the fact that JAST is indeed releasing the 18+ PC version of Eiyuu Senki. JAST licensing the Gold version after that isn't outside the realm of possibility.

You do realize the post you replied to is 3 years old?

Edited by Stormwolf