xGreyHound

xGreyHound

3 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! (cough) anyways, welcome to the funtime and I must fulfill my Muv Luv evangelical duties and recommend the Muv Luv trillogy. 

That is one my list as well as the previous mentioned Fruit of Grisaia , they both look really good. I will definatly check them both out! 

1 minute ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Get Grisaia from denpasoft. The Steam version is not worth it because it's censored and heavily edited. Most of its charm is with adult humor and h-scenes, which actually play an important role in one of the girl's routes.

Okay, thanks for the heads up I don't want to pay $40 for a censored game lol 

27 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Get Grisaia from denpasoft. The Steam version is not worth it because it's censored and heavily edited. Most of its charm is with adult humor and h-scenes, which actually play an important role in one of the girl's routes.

Does Grisaia not have a patch that removes the censorship? I think muv-luv does though right?

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need some recommendation, maybe both of Yoake and Dracu Riot here would be good if you didn't mind that wasn't available on Steam that is. Although if you want some VN on Steam, try Tokyo Babel or Root Double there and I think since both of those were all age in the first place, there will be no cut content there. Hope my recommendation here will be help.

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need some recommendation, maybe both of Yoake and Dracu Riot here would be good if you didn't mind that wasn't available on Steam that is. Although if you want some VN on Steam, try Tokyo Babel or Root Double there and I think since both of those were all age in the first place, there will be no cut content there. Hope my recommendation here will be help.

Thank you, I will check them out!

2 hours ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Yes, the H-scenes are part of the story because they're crucial to the character development, especially Amane who's all about the H-scenes.

I will attempt it lol, usually if there's too many of them I feel driven back. But the game looks really good and I've heard good things about it.

• 2 weeks later...