Truth Unveiled [GxB][Supernatural|Romance|Psychological]

Miya

Truth Unveiled

Hello! My name is Miya and I'm recruiting for Truth Unveiled. I am the team leader. At this time, our team is made up of two programmers, three writers, and I. This is a non commercial project.

Our Team

pigionsdeliver - Lead writer (on lemma)

Otometea - Writer (on lemma)

Philip Napier - Writer (Not on this site) 

Logic Nerd - Lead programmer (on lemma)

James Inness - programmer (Not on this site)

Our progress so far

First, let me say that this game is being built in a custom engine that allows episodic release. It is like Ren'py but has many more features.

So the script for Episode 1 (of 5) is finished. It needs editing. If you are interested in being an editor, I can send it to you via email or skype. Information below. For the Episode 1 demo, that puts us at about 
30% completion

What we Need

We need a sprite artist for about 7 sprites with your basic expressions. I, myself, am an artist and would be happy to provide you with basic concept art to aid you. I'll do whatever it takes to make your job easier.

We need a background artist, I want these locations to be unique. I'm not above using the creative commons but everyone wants to be original.

We need a musician. We have our plot in place and would love to have themes per character as well as menu and dynamic event tracks. This is ambition, but at the least, we need background music.

We need an editor. We have a VERY talented writing crew and as a small downside, the script needs to be converted to more layman's terms to appeal to a wider demographic.

Summary

Truth Unveiled is a GxB otome game about a 24 year old English professor that features the option to reject dating any of the available suitors if you wish. You can befriend them or go your own way to find out just what's boiling beneath the surface of your own psyche.

Story Synopsis

MC (Main Character) Burroughs has done everything she could to run away from her gift. Now, she is forced to stop running from death. It’s time she unveiled her gift and face her problems head on.

MC has been able to see spirits her whole life but since her 24th birthday the problem has escalated. With the help of her inner voice and a range of attractive suitors, she discovers more than she bargained for. And, as big as her problems seem, those who surround her carry secrets of their own, some just as big and others more dangerous than she could’ve ever imagined.
Life is never simple but the only option left for MC is to live it. No matter how much she tries to avoid it.

A messaging feature will be included. Text the guys, make a friend, or choose a route. You're the one in control. However, the neutral story is available if you do not wish to date!

Contact information

Contact me!
Email: [email protected]
Google+: Miya
Hangouts: Miya Moo
Or here in the pms
I look forward to hearing from you.

(I'm still getting acquainted with this site, so sorry for the weird spacing and irregular font size. I have no idea how to fix it.)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, XionsProphecy said:

I might be able to help with a soundtrack. Although, I don't know if my style is anything you'd want.

Look over at XionsProphecy.bandcamp.com and see if it would fit in.

Hello,

How versatile would you say you are? The reason I'm asking is because you seen you have quite a bit of electronic/dubstep and very hard hitting music and I was wondering if you have any experience with making piano pieces or acoustic tracks? 

VNs tend to have rather nice, soft background music to give atmosphere and place to the environment and events. Would you say you can create original tracks like that?

• 7 months later...

I can help with art for free or just a low price (Depends on you) as it will help me practice for my own visual novel game.

Though i need to see the current art style of your visual novel so i can create artworks that will fit your game.

I won't probably help if the art is too bad though...