Visual Novels for mac...?

Utratank

I know there aren't many VNs for mac, but I'm still gonna throw this question out there... 

Are there any good visual novels for mac? (No wine/ wineskin/ winebottler or any of that kind of stuff)I would run VNs on VMware, but I can't download VMware cuz theres no space on my macbook.

I'm looking for a more romantic over comedy, a love story for example, with also some eroge and h-scenes. (p.s. I don't like tprture or any bdsm content)

Thanks!

I always get that link. I know I know, there are good visual novels in there, but I just don't have the time to go into everyone of them to see if its good. So instead of posting a link of a list of VNs, can u guys acctually recommend some VNs for me? thanks

2 hours ago, Utratank said:

I always get that link. I know I know, there are good visual novels in there, but I just don't have the time to go into everyone of them to see if its good. So instead of posting a link of a list of VNs, can u guys acctually recommend some VNs for me? thanks

Try this list instead, which is sorted by user rating and includes your stated preferences.
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=plat-mac.tagspoil-0.tag_inc-96.lang-en.tag_exc-104~220~1450~1557~1717~942.olang-ja;rfil=minage-18;o=d;s=rating